Add to basket or enquire
Uplatz offers comprehensive training on Oracle Access Management. This is instructor-led online course.
Oracle Access Management provides innovative new services that complement traditional access management capabilities. For example, adaptive authentication, federated single-sign on (SSO), risk analysis, and fine-grained authorization are extended to mobile clients and mobile applications, and Access Portal allows customers to build their own private cloud SSO services. Services can be licensed and enabled as required to meet the specific needs of your organization.
- Access Management’s server-side services hosted in Oracle WebLogic Server.
- Access Management’s first-line-of-defense interceptors and filters (Access Management WebGates, and Web Services and API Gateway)
- Mobile and Social service client SDK, installed on mobile devices.
- Enterprise SSO Suite installed on PCs (desktops and laptops).
- Web Services Manager’s client agents embedded in web services or applications sending requests to web services providers in the Application Tier.
- Directory services may alternatively be deployed in the Data Tier (Note: Oracle Directory Services are not part of the Oracle Access Management Suite, they’re sold separately).
- The oracle access management working professionals need to understand:
- Understand Oracle Identity & Access Management components like Oracle Access Manager (OAM), Identity Manager, and Single Sign-On (SSO)
- Integrate OAM with business applications like Oracle E-Business Suite, Salesforce, Fusion Middleware Application like WebCenter, OBIEE, Siebel, SOA Suite
- Integrate Oracle Access Manager with Microsoft Active Directory (AD)/Windows Native Authentication (WNA) for Zero Sign-On Deploy Oracle Access Manager (OAM) in Active-Active, High Availability (HA) as per Oracle’s Reference Architecture.
- Setup Disaster Recovery (DR) for site wide failure in another datacentre Install, Configure, Integrate Oracle Access Manager & WebGates
- Can troubleshoot any configuration/integration, start/stop issues quickly Manage and troubleshoot any issues related to OAM, WebGate, WebServers , LDAP
- Course Syllabus - Oracle Access Manager - download
Module 1 : Overview & Architecture
Lesson 1 – IAM Overview
Lesson 2 – OAM Architecture
Lesson 3 – WebLogic Overview
Lesson 4 – OAM Advanced Concepts
Module 2 : Installation
Lesson 1 – IAM Installation Overview
Lesson 2 – High level steps
Lesson 3 – Login using VNC
Lesson 4 – Install WebLogic Server
Lesson 5 – Create IDAM Software
Lesson 6 – Create Schema using RCU
Lesson 7 – Configure OAM : Create WebLogic Domain
Lesson 8 – Upgrade OPSSLesson 9 – Migrate Security Store
Module 3 : OAM Start/Stop
Lesson 1 – Start/Stop Overview & High Level Steps
Lesson 2 – Start Admin Server
Lesson 3 – Start/Stop Admin Server in background
Lesson 4 – Start/Stop OAM Managed Server
Module 4 : Consoles Walkthrough
Lesson 1 – Console in OAM Overview
Lesson 2 – WebLogic Console
Lesson 3 – OAM Console Part 1
Lesson 4 – OAM Console Part 2
Lesson 5 – FMW EM Console
Module 5 : OHS
Lesson 1 – OHS Overview & Installation
Lesson 2 – Overview of OHS, Why OHS, Listener & Modes
Lesson 3 – OHS Deployment (Home & Instance)
Lesson 4 – OHS Installation & Configuration
Lesson 5 – OHS Start/Stop
Lesson 6 – OHS File System Log files
Lesson 7 – OHS High Availability
Module 6 : Agents – WebGate & PEP
Lesson 1 – WebGate Overview & OAM Agents
Lesson 2 – Install WebGate
Lesson 3 – Provision WebGate Instance in OAM
Lesson 4 – Configure WebGate with OHS
Lesson 5 – WebGate Configuration & Testing
Module 7 : OID (Bonus)
Lesson 1 – OID Installation Overview : Install
Lesson 2 – Drop ODS schema (optional)
Lesson 3 – Create Portlist.ini
Lesson 4 – Install & Configure OID, DIP, ODSM
Lesson 5 – Set Environment File and test URLs
Lesson 6 – Access ODSM & create user in OID
Module 8 : Data Stores & OAM-OID Integration
Lesson 1 – Data Stores in OAM
Lesson 2 – OAM-OID-Integration
Lesson 3 – Validate OID for OAM-OID Integration
Lesson 4 – Create Admin User/Group in OID
Lesson 5 – Integrate OAM with OID
Module 9 : OAM HA & DR (Advanced)
Lesson 1 – HA Concepts – AA, AP, Cluster, Singleton Services
Lesson 2 – State Replication, Oracle Reference Architecture
Lesson 3 – Disaster Recovery A/P & A/A
Lesson 4 – High Level Steps Deploying OAM in HA
Lesson 5 – Deploying OAM in HA on Server
Lesson 6 – Pack & Unpack in OAM Domain
Lesson 7 – Console in HA & Wrapping Up
Module 10 : OAM OBIEE Integration
Lesson 1 – OAM OBIEE Integration Architecture
Lesson 2 – OMA OBIEE Integration High Level Steps
Lesson 3 – OHS OBIEE Integration
Lesson 4 – OAM OBIEE Integration Policy Config
Lesson 5 – OBIEE OID Integration Part I
Lesson 6 – OBIEE OID Integration Part II
Lesson 7 – OBIEE OAM ID Asserter Config
Lesson 8 – Enable SSO for OBIEE Apps
Lesson 9- Testing OBIEE – OAM Integration
Module 11 : Auditing, Logging & Troubleshooting
Lesson 1 – Audit & Logging Concepts
Lesson 2 – Audit & Logging in OAM
Lesson 3 – Migrate Audit to Database
Lesson 4 – Troubleshooting
Module 12 : Log Off & How to
Lesson 1 – Cookies, Single Sign-Out & Global Logout
Lesson 2 – DCC vs ECC
Lesson 3 – How To – Find version, apply patch etc.
Passion and determination to achieve your goals!
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
eswara kumar asked:
I am interested in Learning AA MDC for OAM to setup HA. Please let me now the details.
Hi Eswara Yes this is included in the course content. You can simply go ahead and purchase the course and we will send you the next steps. Regards Indu UplatzThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.