As a respected online learning provider, let Global Edulink help advance your database, engineering, or technical administrative career
The Oracle 1Z0-062 certification exam will prepare you for your Oracle Database 12c Installation and Administrator Professional certification.
With Global Edulink’s Oracle 12c OCP 1Z0-062 Installation and Administration course, you learn about the benefits of an Oracle Database that is re-engineered for Cloud Computing. Multitenant architecture brings businesses exceptional performance, manageability benefits, hardware and software efficiencies, and fast and efficient Cloud provisioning. This certification emphasises the full set of skills that Database Administrators need in today’s competitive marketplace.
This course will teach you about the Oracle database architecture and you’ll discover how to effectively manage an Oracle database instance. You’ll also be provided with key information on how to install and administer an Oracle database 12c.
The subject matters covered will include:
- Understanding database concepts and tools, memory structure, tables, and indexes
- Understanding data definition language and its manipulation
- How to undertake installation, backup, and recovery
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the key topics listed under the course curriculum section below. This course has been designed for 30 guided learning hours.
1. Database concepts and tools
2. Memory structure
5. Constraints and triggers
7. Data definition language
8. Starting up and shutting down database
9. Critical storage files
10. Data manipulation language
11. Data currency
12. Backup and recovery
14. Course review
Successful candidates will be awarded a certificate in Oracle 12c OCP 1Z0-062 Installation and Administration.
This is not included official Exam and you need to purchase exam separately.
Benefits you will gain:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card
- Recognised Accredited Qualification
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Who is this course for?
- Those working in the database, engineering or technical administrative fields or are interested in progressing into any of these types of roles.
- Data Warehouse Administrator
- Database Administrators
- Database Designers
- Support Engineer
- Technical Administrator
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.