Add to basket or enquire
Every business thrives on its operations and these operations along with their designated personnel need an equipped operations supervisor. Our operations supervisor course prepares you for taking on the challenges of this demanding job role with proper training and professional certification. Enrol now and get started with advancing your career ahead.
Like all the courses of One Education, this Operations Supervisor Course is also designed with the utmost attention and thorough research. All the topics are broken down into easy to understand bite-sized modules that help our learners to understand each lesson very easily.
We don’t just provide courses at One Education; we provide a rich learning experience. After purchasing a course from One Education, you get complete 1-year access with tutor support.
Our expert instructors are always available to answer all your questions and make your learning experience exquisite.
After completing the Operations Supervisor Course, you will instantly get an e-certificate that will help you get jobs in the relevant field and will enrich your CV.
If you want to learn about this topic and want to get professional qualifications, you should consider this Operations Supervisor Course from One Education.
Why People Love This Operations Supervisor Course from One Education
- Instantly accessible CPD-accredited certificate on successful completion of this Operations Supervisor Course
- 24/7 access to the course for 12 months
- Study at your own pace
- No hidden fees or exam charges
- Full Tutor support on weekdays (Monday – Friday)
- Efficient assessment and instant results
Here at One Education, we put our heart and soul into every single course we design. We make sure that all our courses are designed and developed by industry experts. We aim always to provide value to our learners with quality courses.
Our learners are our top priority, and you as a learner will gain tremendous knowledge and skill on this topic from this Operations Supervisor Course.
The certification that you will receive upon completing this Operations Supervisor Course will help to boost your resume and will help you stand out among your peers in the competitive job market.
Our course will help you get employed in the relevant field and advance your career. Enjoy this expertly made course from One Education. Enrol now!
Course Curriculum Of The Operations Supervisor Course
Here is a detailed course curriculum breakdown of the Operations Supervisor Course:
Module 01: Introduction to Operations Management
- Introduction to Operations Management
- Classifications of Operations
- Practical Applications of Operations
Module 02: Project Management
- What is Project Management?
- Constraints of a Project
- Project Life Cycle
Module 03: Business Development and Succession Planning
- Definition of Business Development
- Laying the Groundwork to Develop a Business
- SWOT Analysis
Module 04: Process Management
- Defining Business Process Management
- Evolution of Business Process Management
- What is Business Analysis?
Module 05: Supply Chain Management
- Introduction to Supply Chain Management
- The Structure of a Supply Chain
- Participants in the Supply Chain
Module 06: Planning & Forecasting Operations
- Demand and Forecasting
- Things to Know About Forecasting
- Forecasting Methods
Module 07: Procurement & Purchasing Management
- What is Procurement Management?
- Importance of Procurement
Module 08: Manufacturing & Delivery Operations
- Introduction to Manufacturing and Delivery Operations
- Manufacturing and Service Operations
Module 09: Quality Management
- An Introduction to Quality Management
- Creating the Quality Management Plan
Module 10: Managing Risk and Recovery
- Introduction to Risk Management
- Planning for Risk Management
Module 11: Performance Management
- Definition of Performance management
- Components of Performance Management
Module 12: Talent Management
- Definition of Talent Management
- Benefits of Talent Management
Module 13: Communication Skills
- Effective Listening Skills
- Verbal Communication
Module 14: Negotiation Techniques
- Basic Types of Negotiations
- Phases of Negotiation
Module 15: Conflict Management
- Definition of Conflict
- Benefits of Confrontation
Module 16: Stress Management
- Definition of Stress
- Meaning of Stress
Module 17: Time Management
- Activities Planning and Prioritising
- Overcoming Procrastination
Method of Assessment
To assess your learning of this Operations Supervisor Course, you have to participate in an automated multiple-choice question exam. You have to score at least 60% to pass the exam and to qualify for CPD accredited certificates. After passing the exam, you will be able to apply for a certificate.
After completing the MCQ assessment of our Operations Supervisor Course, you will qualify for the CPD Certificate from One Education, as proof of your continued professional development. Certification is available in PDF format for £9, or a hard copy can be sent to you via post, for just £15.
Who is this course for?
This Operations Supervisor Course is ideal for
- People looking to develop their understanding and expertise as a supervisor
- People in operational jobs aspiring to learn more about it
- People searching for a job
- Anyone looking to learn a new skill or acquire some knowledge
There are no specific prerequisites to enrol in this Operations Supervisor Course. Anyone and everyone can take this course.
The Operations Supervisor Course is fully accessible from any internet-enabled smart device. So, you can study from the comfort of your home!
All you need is a passion for learning, literacy, and to be over the age of 16.
This Operations Supervisor Course will help you procure a job in the relevant field and will allow you to advance your career. Many operational & supervisory jobs will be available for you to explore after completing this course. This course also increases your competency to be eligible for promotions at work.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.