Add to basket or enquire
►►► The Must-Have Operations Manager Course for Spring is Live Now! Hurry Up before the time runs out ◄◄◄
Are you wary about your future possibilities? Our masterfully crafted Operations Manager Course is here to tackle all of your problems in one go. Learn Operations Manager related skills and confidently step into the Operations Manager industry.
You'll have an arsenal of skills to lock down your desired career after completion of Operations Manager course. Moreover, you will have access to all of the materials in this Operations Manager course for free for a whole year and learn a multitude of highly coveted skills to move up the corporate ladder.
If you want to learn more about Operations Manager but don't know how to begin, this Operations Manager course will provide you with a stable platform to become a competent worker in the relevant field and acquire more valuable skills. Discover what Operations Manager has to offer and step into the realm of endless opportunities.
With this comprehensive Operations Manager course, you'll have all of your questions answered and all of the necessary expertise under your belt. Apart from setting you up for success, Operations Manager course offers numerous advantages to make your learning experience more pleasurable and less stressful. So, add this Operations Manager course to the basket and take your expertise up a notch!
Additional perks of selecting Operations Manager course from Thames College:
Thames College offers you the benefit of —
- Learn Operations Manager with an engaging voiceover and visual elements to facilitate your learning process.
- Get a year's worth of unlimited access to the Operations Manager course.
- Receive round-the-clock access to expert assistance.
- Participate in quick assessments and get instant feedback on your Operations Manager course progress.
- Study Operations Manager on your own schedule from the convenience of your own home.
Please Note: Thames College is a One Education approved resale partner for Quality Licence Scheme Endorsed courses.
- Module 01: Introduction to Operations Management
- Module 02: Project Management
- Module 03: Business Development and Succession Planning
- Module 04: Process Management
- Module 05: Supply Chain Management
- Module 06: Planning & Forecasting Operations
- Module 07: Procurement & Purchasing Management
- Module 08: Manufacturing & Delivery Operations
- Module 09: Quality Management
- Module 10: Managing Risk and Recovery
- Module 11: Performance Management
- Module 12: Talent Management
- Module 13: Communication Skills
- Module 14: Negotiation Techniques
- Module 15: Conflict Management
- Module 16: Stress Management
- Module 17: Time Management
- Module 18: Business Environment
- Module 19: Business Writing Skills
Certificate of Achievement
Quality Licence Scheme Endorsed Certificate of Achievement
Upon successful completion of the Operations Manager course, you can order an original hardcopy certificate of achievement endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme. The certificate will be home-delivered, with a pricing scheme of —
- 149 GBP within UK
- 159 GBP for International Delivery (Postal Fees Included)
After successfully completing the assessment of this Operations Manager course, you will be eligible for a Free CPD Certificate. You can also get a Printed Hardcopy for only 2.99 GBP.
The Operations Manager course has been endorsed under the Quality Licence Scheme. This means that One Education has undergone an external quality check to ensure that the organisation and the courses it offers meet defined quality criteria. The completion of this Operations Manager course alone does not lead to a regulated qualification but may be used as evidence of knowledge and skills gained. The Learner Unit Summary may be used as evidence towards Recognition of Prior Learning if you wish to progress your studies in this subject. To this end the learning outcomes of the Operations Manager course have been benchmarked at Level 7 against level descriptors published by Ofqual, to indicate the depth of study and level of demand/complexity involved in successful completion by the learner.
The Operations Manager course itself has been designed by One Education to meet specific learners’ and/or employers’ requirements which cannot be satisfied through current regulated qualifications.
The Quality Licence Scheme endorsement involves robust and rigorous quality audits by external auditors to ensure quality is continually met. A review of courses is carried out as part of the endorsement process.
Who is this course for?
Those who want to strengthen their professional skills while training for the desired job should take advantage of the Operations Manager training! This course will keep you up-to-date with all the latest developments and coach you accordingly. So invest in this Operations Manager course if you want the best training available.
No formal entry requirements for Operations Manager! No prerequisites or relevant experience is required!
This Operations Manager course is accessible to anyone with an eagerness to learn. All you require is —
- A smart device with a stable internet connection
- A keen interest in the Operations Manager
- And being over the age of 16.
Utilise this all-inclusive Operations Manager course to acquire the skills and expertise you'll need to thrive in the workplace.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.