Add to basket or enquire
Follow your dreams by enrolling on the Operations Manager Training course today and develop the experience, skills and knowledge you need to enhance your professional development. Operations Manager Training will help you arm yourself with the qualities you need to work towards your dream job.
Study the Operations Manager Training training course online with Janets through our online learning platform and take the first steps towards a successful long-term career. The Operations Manager Training course will allow you to enhance your CV, impress potential employers, and stand out from the crowd.
This Operations Manager Training course consists of a number of easy to digest, in-depth modules, designed to provide you with a detailed, expert level of knowledge. Study the Operations Manager Training course through a mixture of instructional video lessons and online study materials.
Receive online tutor support as you study the Operations Manager Training course, to ensure you are supported every step of the way. Get a free e-certificate as proof of your Operations Manager Training course completion.
Janets is one of the top online training course providers in the UK, and we want to make education accessible to everyone! Learn the essential skills you need to succeed and build a better future for yourself with the Operations Manager Training course. The Operations Manager Training course is designed by industry experts and is tailored to help you learn new skills with ease.
The Operations Manager Training is incredibly great value and allows you to study at your own pace. With full course access for one year, you can complete the Operations Manager Training when it suits you. Access the Operations Manager Training course modules from any internet-enabled device, including computers, tablets, and smartphones.
The Operations Manager Training course is designed to increase your employability and equip you with everything you need to be a success. Enrol on the Operations Manager Training now and start learning instantly!
What You Get Out Of Studying Operations Manager Training With Janets
- Free PDF certificate upon successful completion of the Operations Manager Training
- Full one-year access to Operations Manager Training Course materials
- Instant assessment results with the Operations Manager Training
- No hidden fees with the Operations Manager Training
- Full tutor support available from Monday to Friday with the Operations Manager Training
- Study the Operations Manager Training at your own pace
- Benefit from instant feedback through mock exams and multiple-choice assessments
- Gain a complete understanding of Operations Manager Training
- Accessible, informative modules taught by expert instructors
- Get 24/7 help or advice from our email and live chat teams with the Operations Manager Training
- Study the Operations Manager Training in your own time through your computer, tablet or mobile device
- Improve your chance of gaining professional skills and better earning potential by completing the Operations Manager Training
The Operations Manager Training training course is delivered through Janets’ online learning platform. Access the Operations Manager Training content from any internet-enabled device whenever or wherever you want to. The Operations Manager Training course has no formal teaching deadlines, meaning you are free to complete the course at your own pace.
********** Course Modules***********
**Operations Manager Training**
Module 01: Introduction to Operations Management
- Introduction to Operations Management
- Classifications of Operations
- Practical Applications of Operations
Module 02: Project Management
- What is Project Management?
- Constraints of a Project
- Project Life Cycle
- Understanding the Project Life Cycle
Module 03: Business Development and Succession Planning
- Definition of Business Development
- Laying the Groundwork to Develop a Business
- SWOT Analysis
Module 04: Process Management
- Defining Business Process Management
- Evolution of Business Process Management
- What is Business Analysis?
Module 05: Supply Chain Management
- Introduction to Supply Chain Management
- The Structure of a Supply Chain
Module 06: Planning & Forecasting Operations
- Demand and Forecasting
- Things to Know About Forecasting
Module 07: Procurement & Purchasing Management
- What is Procurement Management?
- Importance of Procurement
- Objectives of Procurement
- Procurement Organisation
Module 08: Manufacturing & Delivery Operations
- Introduction to Manufacturing and Delivery Operations
- Manufacturing and Service Operations
- Production Scheduling
Module 09: Quality Management
- An Introduction to Quality Management
- Creating the Quality Management Plan
- Quality Policy Determination
Module 10: Managing Risk and Recovery
- Introduction to Risk Management
- Planning for Risk Management
- Creating the Risk Management Plan
- Examining the Risk Management Plan
Module 11: Communication Skills
- Effective Listening Skills
- Verbal Communication
- Non-Verbal Communication
- Communication Strategies
Module 12: Negotiation Techniques
- Basic Types of Negotiations
- Phases of Negotiation
- Negotiation Techniques
Method of Assessment
To successfully complete the Operations Manager Training course, students will have to take an automated multiple-choice exam. This exam will be online and you will need to score 60% or above to pass the Operations Manager Training course.
All students who successfully complete the Operations Manager Training course can instantly download their free e-certificate. You can also purchase a hard copy of the Operations Manager Training course certificate, which will be delivered by post for £9.99.
Who is this course for?
The Operations Manager Training is ideal for those who already work in this sector or are an aspiring professional. This Operations Manager Training course is designed to enhance your expertise and boost your CV. Learn key skills and gain a certificate of achievement to prove your newly-acquired knowledge.
The Operations Manager Training is open to all students and has no formal entry requirements. To study the Operations Manager Training course, all your need is a passion for learning, a good understanding of English, numeracy, and IT skills. You must also be over the age of 16.
The Operations Manager Training is ideal for anyone who wants to pursue their dream career in a relevant industry. Learn the skills you need to boost your CV and go after the job you want. Complete the Operations Manager Training and gain an highly valuable skill that will help you excel in finding your ideal job.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.