Add to basket or enquire
Our Operations Management Advanced Diploma is endorsed by the leading national awarding organisation Quality Licence Scheme (ABC Awards), for its high-quality and non-regulated provision and training programmes. The Operations Management is also accredited by CPD, with 180 CPD points available to you as proof your achievement.
As an Operations Manager, it is your responsibility to implement the right process and practises in a business to ensure it runs smoothly and efficiently. If you’re looking to kickstart a new and exciting career, enrol on the Operations Management Advanced Diploma!
The Operations Management Advanced Diploma from One Education is designed to provide you with a complete overview of everything you need to know to become a successful Operations Manager. Discover how your role works with the rest of the business to ensure success with the Operations Management Advanced Diploma.
The Operations Management Advanced Diploma is perfect for students who are highly organised, extremely motivated and are looking to work in a fast-paced, challenging environment. The Operations Management Advanced Diploma will help you learn the skills you need to work in the operations management team and implement business-wide processes and best practises to ensure your workplace is operationally efficient. On the Operations Management Advanced Diploma, you will learn skills that are useful whatever career path you follow, including communication skills, conflict resolution, negotiation techniques. Enrol on the Operations Management Advanced Diploma and ensure your professional success.
What Will I Learn From This Operations Management Advanced Diploma:
- Build your project management skills and learn how to successfully manage projects as Operations Manager
- Learn the importance of process management within operations management
- Discover how to plan and forecast within the operations management team
- Learn how to implement a quality management plan
- Understand how to manage risk and recovery in the operations management team
- Gain an understanding of tracking performance management in the operations management team
- Build essential operations management skills such as communication skills, conflict management, and time management
- Discover how to manage workplace stress within your operations management role
Why People Enrol this Operations Management Advanced Diploma From One Education:
- Receive an ABC Awards-endorsed certificate upon successful completion of the Operations Management Advanced Diploma
- Learning materials of our Operations Management Advanced Diploma contains engaging voiceover and visual elements for your comfort
- Get 24/7 access to all Operations Management Advanced Diploma course content for a full year
- Complete the Operations Management Advanced Diploma at your own pace
- Each of our students gets full tutor support on weekdays (Monday to Friday)
- Efficient assessments and instant results upon completion of our Operations Management Advanced Diploma
We’ve taken this comprehensive Operations Management Advanced Diploma and broken it down into 19 manageable modules which we believe will assist you to easily grasp each concept – from the fundamental to the most advanced aspects of the operation management skills. It really is a sure pathway to success.
This Operations Management Advanced Diploma is designed with the following modules:
Operations Management - Module 01:
Introduction to Operations Management
- Introduction to Operations Management
- Classifications of Operations
Operations Management - Module 02:
- What is Project Management?
- Constraints of a Project
Operations Management - Module 03:
Business Development and Succession Planning
- Definition of Business Development
- Laying the Groundwork to Develop a Business
Operations Management - Module 04:
- Defining Business Process Management
- Evolution of Business Process Management
- What is Business Analysis?
- What is Enterprise Content Management?
Operations Management - Module 05:
Supply Chain Management
- Introduction to Supply Chain Management
- The Structure of a Supply Chain
- Participants in the Supply Chain
- Flows of Supply Chain
Operations Management - Module 06:
Planning & Forecasting Operations
- Demand and Forecasting
- Things to Know About Forecasting
- Forecasting Methods
- Aggregate Planning
Operations Management - Module 07:
Procurement & Purchasing Management
- What is Procurement Management?
- Importance of Procurement
- Objectives of Procurement
- Procurement Organisation
Operations Management - Module 08:
Manufacturing & Delivery Operations
- Introduction to Manufacturing and Delivery Operations
- Manufacturing and Service Operations
Operations Management - Module 09:
- An Introduction to Quality Management
- Creating the Quality Management Plan
Operations Management - Module 10:
Managing Risk and Recovery
- Introduction to Risk Management
- Planning for Risk Management
Operations Management - Module 11:
- Definition of Performance management
- Components of Performance Management
Operations Management - Module 12:
- Definition of Talent Management
- Benefits of Talent Management
Operations Management - Module 13:
- Effective Listening Skills
- Verbal Communication
Operations Management - Module 14:
- Basic Types of Negotiations
- Phases of Negotiation
Operations Management - Module 15:
- Definition of Conflict
- Benefits of Confrontation
Operations Management - Module 16:
- Definition of Stress
- Meaning of Stress
Operations Management - Module 17:
- Activities Planning and Prioritising
- Overcoming Procrastination
Operations Management - Module 18:
- Importance of Business Environment
- Types of Business Environment
Operations Management - Module 19:
Business Writing Skills
- Structures of Business Documents
- Structures of Other Official Documents
... and more!
How is the Operations Management Advanced Diploma assessed?
To simplify the procedure of evaluation and accreditation for learners, we provide an automated assessment system. Upon completion of an online module of our Operations Management Advanced Diploma, you will immediately be given access to a specifically crafted MCQ test. The results will be evaluated instantly, and the score displayed for your perusal. For each test, the pass mark will be set to 60%.
When all tests have been successfully passed, you will be able to claim a certificate endorsed by ABC Awards and Certa Awards. ABC Awards and Certa Awards Quality License Scheme is a respected global brand name in the education sector.
Endorsed Certification from ABC Awards
After successfully completing the Operations Management Advanced Diploma, learners will be able to order an endorsed certificate as proof of their new qualification. Endorsed certificates can be ordered and get delivered to your home by post for only £129. There is an additional £10 postage charge for international students.
CPD Certification from One Education
After successfully completing the MCQ assessment of this Operations Management Advanced Diploma, you will qualify for the CPD Certificate from One Education, as proof of your continued professional development. Certification is available in PDF format, at the cost of £9, or a hard copy can be sent to you via post, at the cost of £15.
Who is this course for?
This Operations Management Advanced Diploma is ideal for
- Recent graduates
- Job Seekers
- Anyone interested in operations management
- People already working in related fields of operations management and want to polish their knowledge and skill.
There are no specific prerequisites to enrol in this Operations Management Advanced Diploma. Anyone and everyone can take this course.
The Operations Management Advanced Diploma is fully accessible from any internet-enabled smart device. So, you can study from the comfort of your home!
All you need is a passion for learning, literacy, and to be over the age of 16.
This Operations Management Advanced Diploma will help you procure a job in the relevant field and will allow you to advance your career. Many job roles will be available for you to explore after completing this Operations Management Advanced Diploma. This also increases your competency to be eligible for promotions at work.
Enrol now and take your career to the next step with One Education.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.