Add to basket or enquire
Someone once stated — "We're designed to grow, stretch, extend and expand." You will uncover more qualities about yourself and boost your confidence as you develop new skills, and this One Education Operations Management at QLS Level 7 course will help you do just that.
The world is constantly evolving. There are breakthroughs almost every day in every industry and the way people are living. You may be left behind if you do not adapt with the new Operations Management at QLS Level 7 skills and developing world. One Education Operations Management at QLS Level 7 course helps you adapt to change and embrace new ways of working with a positive attitude.
Furthermore, in the effort to save money, businesses want to hire skilled people who can do the work of multiple personnel.. Also, the majority of employees see learning new skills as a way to progress their careers. This necessitates you honing your existing skills and becoming an expert in your field. One Education course can assist you in doing both - developing new abilities and refining existing ones.
What makes this Operations Management at QLS Level 7 course so desirable?
After completing this online Operations Management at QLS Level 7 course , you will be able to:
- Understand the operation management in depth
- Become a successful project manager who will be equipped with the understanding of Project Life Cycle
- Do the process management in business prosperously
- Ace the procurement management and purchase management
- Cause benefit to your organisation by preparing an effective talent management plan
- Master the verbal and non-verbal communication skills while managing project
- Well practice the negotiation by following the processes of negotiation learned from this course
- Be able to develop the skill of multitasking and utilise every minute productively
- Adjust in a different business environment
Develop new abilities with this Operations Management at QLS Level 7 course — strengthen your confidence, nurture a growth mindset, and flourish as an individual and a professional.
One Education’s skillfully created course curriculum, affordable and flexible facilities, and passion to offer high-quality training provide you with the competitive advantage you've been seeking for. This uniquely tailored Operations Management at QLS Level 7 course makes online learning as efficient and easy as possible. This Operations Management at QLS Level 7 course will motivate you to learn, develop, and participate in an exceptional e-learning journey, while also upgrading your CV & competence and introducing you to new possibilities to further your career development. You will discover the principles of Operations Management at QLS Level 7 and learn the key aspects as you advance through the modules of this course —
Here is a curriculum breakdown of the Operations Management at QLS Level 7:
Operations Management - Module 01:
Introduction to Operations Management
- Introduction to Operations Management
- Classifications of Operations
Operations Management - Module 02:
- What is Project Management?
- Constraints of a Project
Operations Management - Module 03:
Business Development and Succession Planning
- Definition of Business Development
- Laying the Groundwork to Develop a Business
Operations Management - Module 04:
- Defining Business Process Management
- Evolution of Business Process Management
- What is Business Analysis?
- What is Enterprise Content Management?
Operations Management - Module 05:
Supply Chain Management
- Introduction to Supply Chain Management
- The Structure of a Supply Chain
- Participants in the Supply Chain
- Flows of Supply Chain
Operations Management - Module 06:
Planning & Forecasting Operations
- Demand and Forecasting
- Things to Know About Forecasting
- Forecasting Methods
- Aggregate Planning
Operations Management - Module 07:
Procurement & Purchasing Management
- What is Procurement Management?
- Importance of Procurement
- Objectives of Procurement
- Procurement Organisation
Operations Management - Module 08:
Manufacturing & Delivery Operations
- Introduction to Manufacturing and Delivery Operations
- Manufacturing and Service Operations
Operations Management - Module 09:
- An Introduction to Quality Management
- Creating the Quality Management Plan
Operations Management - Module 10:
Managing Risk and Recovery
- Introduction to Risk Management
- Planning for Risk Management
Operations Management - Module 11:
- Definition of Performance management
- Components of Performance Management
Operations Management - Module 12:
- Definition of Talent Management
- Benefits of Talent Management
Operations Management - Module 13:
- Effective Listening Skills
- Verbal Communication
Operations Management - Module 14:
- Basic Types of Negotiations
- Phases of Negotiation
Operations Management - Module 15:
- Definition of Conflict
- Benefits of Confrontation
Operations Management - Module 16:
- Definition of Stress
- Meaning of Stress
Operations Management - Module 17:
- Activities Planning and Prioritising
- Overcoming Procrastination
Operations Management - Module 18:
- Importance of Business Environment
- Types of Business Environment
Operations Management - Module 19:
Business Writing Skills
- Structures of Business Documents
- Structures of Other Official Documents
... and more!
How is the Operations Management at QLS Level 7 assessed?
To simplify the procedure of evaluation and accreditation for learners, we provide an automated assessment system. Upon completion of an online module, you will immediately be given access to a specifically crafted MCQ test. The results will be evaluated instantly, and the score displayed for your perusal. For each test, the pass mark will be set to 60%.
When all tests have been successfully passed, you will be able to claim a certificate endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme.
Certificate of Achievement
Endorsed Certificate of Achievement from the Quality Licence Scheme
After successfully completing the Operations Management at QLS Level 7, learners will get an endorsed certificate (included with the course) delivered right at their doorstep by post, without paying a single penny! Please note that learners residing outside the UK have to pay a £10 postage charge.
IAO Accredited Certification from One Education
After successfully completing the MCQ assessment of this Operations Management at QLS Level 7, you will also qualify for a IAO Accredited Certificate from One Education, as proof of your continued professional development. Certification is available in PDF format, at the cost of £9, or a hard copy can be sent to you via post, at the cost of £15.
Who is this course for?
Join this Operations Management at QLS Level 7 course to enhance your knowledge, talents, and marketability. This Operations Management at QLS Level 7 program is for anyone who wants to learn in-demand skills and become a lifelong learner who is always improving. Throughout this self-paced Operations Management at QLS Level 7 training, you will explore the role of aOperations Management at QLS Level 7 employee and learn the required Operations Management at QLS Level 7 skills to deal with a variety of concepts in order to achieve a competitive advantage in the job market. Our Operations Management at QLS Level 7 can enable you to develop for the next step whether you want to be self-sufficient, be your own boss, or develop a meaningful career.
- Prerequisites: None
- Age Limit: 16+
- Gadgets: Smart devices and stable internet connection
- Others: A keen interest in Operations Management at QLS Level 7
This Operations Management at QLS Level 7 course's certification and competencies can help you develop your career by helping you to apply for high-paying employment in Operations Management at QLS Level 7 related fields.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.