The Operation and Security Management course teaches both Operational Management and Security Management concepts and techniques. Throughout the Operation and Security Management course, you will learn the basics of operation management, human resource management, assets management, supply chain management, and cost management.
Then the Operation and Security Management course covers the concepts, skills and techniques of Security Management such as types of security threats, identity theft, piracy, data classification, ways of protecting your digital information, malware and more.
Operations and Security Management is suitable for anyone aspiring to or already working in this field or simply want to learn deeper into operations and Security Management. You will be able to add this CPD accredited qualification to your CV by self downloading certificate instantly without any cost.
To make this Operation and Security Management course more accessible for you, we have designed it for both part-time and full-time students. This Operation and Security Management course is packed into the bite-size module for your convenience. You can study at your own pace or become accredited within hours!
If you require support, our experienced tutors are always available to help you throughout the comprehensive syllabus of this course and answer all your queries through email.
The primary learning objectives of the Operations and Security Management Course are to:
- Provide a comprehensive introduction to operations management.
- Define the code of ethics, and address the essentials of building a strong customer care team.
- Explain the fundamentals of business process management, along with the life cycle of the business process.
- Develop your understanding of the gap analysis process and lean process management.
- Provide comprehensive knowledge of the basic supply chain structure.
- Guide you on how to manage supply chain risks, security systems, technological capabilities, and service offerings.
- Help you troubleshoot supply chain problems and learn sustainable supply chain strategies.
- Describe how to apply lean techniques within the supply chain.
- Explain the strategies that make a sound inventory management system.
- Introduce you to the concept of quality, including quality control, six sigma and address common six sigma challenges.
- Demonstrate security management planning and implementation.
- Train you how to conduct threat-risk assessments and security surveys.
- Develop your knowledge of the role and responsibilities of a security officer.
- Help you familiarise with a range of risk management and security design tools.
- Introduce different types of security threats, including strategies for identifying theft and protecting digital information.
- Offer expert training to help you earn your Operations and Security Management certification and find higher-paid work and better employment opportunities.
- Designing Your Organizational Structure
- Introduction to Operations Management
- Understanding Financial Terms
- Getting the Right People in Place
- Getting Your Product Together
- Building a Corporate Brand
- Marketing Your Product
- Selling Your Product
- Planning for the Future
- Goal Setting and Goal Getting
- Succession Planning 101
- Managing Your Money
- Ethics 101
- Building a Strong Customer Care Team
- Training Employees for Success
- Leadership Essentials
- The Fundamentals of Business Process Management
- Defining Business Process Management
- The Business Process Life Cycle
- The Vision Phase
- The Design Phase
- The Modeling Phase
- The Execution Phase
- The Monitoring Phase
- The Optimizing Phase
- What is Gap Analysis?
- The Gap Analysis Process
- Supporting Tools
- Creating a Gap Analysis Report
- Understanding Lean
- The Toyota Production System
- The Toyota Production System House
- The Five Critical Improvement Concepts
- Understanding Value with the Kano Model
- Types of Waste
- Creating a Lean Enterprise
- The Plan, Do, Study, Act (PDSA) Cycle
- Using the R-DMAIC-S Model
- Lean Thinking Tools
- Kaizen Events
- Data Gathering and Mapping
- A Plan to Take Home
- Defining Continuous Improvement
- Stage One – Identify Areas For Improvement
- Stage Two – Create a Plan for Improvement
- Stage Three – Implement the Changes
- Stage Four – Review the Impact
- Test Driving
- The Evolution of the Supply Chain
- The Basic Supply Chain Structure
- Supply Chain Drivers
- Aligning Your Supply Chain with Business Strategy
- Managing Supply Chain Risks
- Tracking and Evaluating Supply Chain Data
- Troubleshooting Supply Chain Problems
- Sharing Supply Chain Activities
- Sustainable Supply Chain Strategies
- Applying Lean Techniques to the Supply Chain
- The Future of Supply Chain Management
- Supply Chain Management Basics
- The Purchasing Cycle
- Purchasing Toolkit
- Managing Competitive Bids
- Improving Efficiency and Accuracy
- Analyzing and Reducing Risk in the Supply Chain
- Managing Internal Relationships
- Tools of the Trade
- What is Inventory?
- Types of Inventory
- Key Players
- Setting up the Warehouse
- What Makes a Good Inventory Management System?
- The Warehouse Inventory Cycle
- Identifying Demand
- The Receiving Process
- Validating Inventory
- The Put-Away Process
- Maintaining Inventory Accuracy
- The Outbound Process
- Industry Trends
- Concept of Quality
- Key Terms
- Customer Input
- Plan Quality
- Design of Experiments
- Quality Control
- Control Charts
- Six Sigma
- The Steps
- The 6 Six Sigma Challenges
- The Basics Of Security Management
- Security Management Planning And Implementing
- How to Build a Security Management Team
- The Role And Responsibilities of a Security Officer
- Security Management Governance
- Organizational Security Models
- Understanding Risk, Threat, And Vulnerability
- Information Risk Management
- Different Types of Crimes
- Understanding What Burglaries Are
- Definition and Dangers of Hijacking
- Domestic Violence in the Workplace
- Child abuse: Identification, Reporting, and Prevention
- Sexual Violence: Prevention Strategies
- Types of Security Threats
- Social Engineering
- Identity Theft
- Data Classification
- Protecting Your Digital Information
- Security from End-to-End
- Security Policies
- Moving Forward
Method of Assessment:
Upon completion of the course, you will be required to sit for an online multiple-choice quiz based assessment, which will determine whether you have passed the course (60% pass mark). The test will be marked immediately and results will be published instantly.
After successfully completing the course, you will be able to obtain the certificates. You can claim a PDF certificate by paying a little processing fee of £2. There is an additional fee to obtain a hardcopy certificate which is £9.
Who is this course for?
Operations and Security Management is suitable for anyone who want to gain extensive knowledge, potential experience and professional skills in the related field.
Our Operations and Security Management is open to all from all academic backgrounds and there is no specific requirements to attend this Operation and Security Management course. This Operation and Security Management course is compatible and accessible from any device including Windows, Mac, Android, iOS, Tablets etc.
This Operation and Security Management course opens a new door for you to enter the relevant job market and also gives you the opportunity to acquire extensive knowledge along with the required skills to become successful. You will be able to add our qualification to your CV/resume which will help you to stand out in the competitive job industry.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
How Do I start my course, I have already paid for it.
Hi Josh, Thanks for your query. After purchasing the course an email has been sent to you with the course access details. You can start your course by using the details to login to your account. Many thanks.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Good Morning, I really like this course, what level is the course?. I mean, is it Level 1, 2, 3 or is it just a stand alone course?
Hi Christopher, Thanks for your query. This course is Level 2 and accredited by CPD. Many thanks.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
M N TABASSUM asked:
Hi Sir, What is the procedure and how long does this course take to end and will I be able to get certificate? Thanks in advance
Dear Tabassum, Good morning. The course is open to all from all academic backgrounds. The estimated course duration is 42 hours of continuous study. However, you will get lifetime access to the course after purchasing and you can complete it anytime. After successfully completing the course, you will be able to obtain the certificates at an additional cost. ThanksThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.