Add to basket or enquire
The Operations Administrator course will provide you with all the skills and knowledge about Operations Management if you are looking to work in the Operations Management Sector.
Our online Operations Management course familiarizes you with the concept of Supply Chain Management, Risk Management and Time Management, Talent Management, Project Management, and Performance Management among many other theories of Operations management. Furthermore, our course trains you to develop excellent negotiation skills and interpersonal skills so that you can be a competent Operations Manager.
Throughout the course, expert tutor support is provided online so that you can study at your desired pace. Upon successful completion of this course, you will receive a certificate of completion on Operations Management which will prepare you take on key Operations Management responsibilities in your desired job.
We’ve taken this comprehensive Operations Administrator course and broken it down into 78 manageable units which we believe will assist you to easily grasp each concept – from the fundamental to the most advanced aspects of this skills. It really is a sure pathway to success.
This course is designed with the following modules:
Module 01: Operations Management
- Designing Your Organisational Structure
- Introduction to Operations Management
- Understanding Financial Terms
- Getting the Right People in Place
- Getting Your Product Together
- Building a Corporate Brand
- Marketing Your Product
- Selling Your Product
- Planning for the Future
- Goal Setting
- Succession Planning 101
- Managing Your Money
- Building a Strong Customer Care Team
- Training Employees for Success
- Leadership Essentials
Module 02: Process Management
- The Fundamentals of Business Process Management
- Defining Business Process Management
- The Business Process Life Cycle
- The Vision Phase
- The Design Phase
- The Modeling Phase
- The Execution Phase
- The Monitoring Phase
- The Optimising Phase
Module 03: Supply Chain Management
- Supply Chain Management
Module 04: Gap Analysis
- What is Gap Analysis?
- The Gap Analysis Process
- Supporting Tools
- Creating a Gap Analysis Report
- Understanding Lean
- The Toyota Production System
- The Toyota Production System House
- The Five Critical Improvement Concepts
- Understanding Value with the Kano Model
- Types of Waste
- Creating a Lean Enterprise
- The Plan, Do, Study, Act (PDSA) Cycle
- Using the R-DMAIC-S Model
- Lean Thinking Tools
- Kaizen Events
- Data Gathering and Mapping
- A Plan to Take Home
- Defining Continuous Improvement
- Stage One – Identify Areas For Improvement
- Stage Two – Create a Plan for Improvement
- Stage Three – Implement the Changes
- Stage Four – Review the Impact
Module 05: Planning and Sourcing Operations
- Planning and Sourcing Operations
Module 06: Purchasing and Procurement Management
- Purchasing and Procurement Management
Module 07: Six Sigma Basics
- Six Sigma
Module 08: Inventory Management
- What is Inventory?
- Types of Inventory
- Key Players
- Setting up the Warehouse
- What Makes a Good Inventory Management System?
- The Warehouse Inventory Cycle
- Identifying Demand
- The Receiving Process
- Validating Inventory
- The Put-Away Process
- Maintaining Inventory Accuracy
- The Outbound Process
- Industry Trends
Module 09: Project Management
- Project Management
Module 10: Quality Management
- Concept of Quality
- Key Terms
- Customer Input
- Plan Quality
- Design of Experiments
- Quality Control
- Control Charts
- Six Sigma
- Next steps
- The 6 Six Sigma Challenges
Module 11: Risk Assessment and Management
- Risk Assessment and Management
How is the course assessed?
To successfully complete the course you must pass an automated, multiple-choice assessment. The assessment is delivered through our online learning platform. You will receive the results of your assessment immediately upon completion.
Will I receive a certificate of completion?
Upon successful completion, you will qualify for the UK and internationally-recognised professional qualification and you can choose to make your achievement formal by obtaining your PDF Certificate at a cost of £9 and Hardcopy Certificate for £15.
Who is this course for?
This Operations Administrator course is suitable for anyone interested in working in this sector or who simply wants to learn more about the topic. If you’re an individual looking to excel within this field then Operations Administrator course is for you.
The Operations Administrator course is open to all, with no formal entry requirements. All you need is a passion for learning, a good understanding of the English language, numeracy and IT, and to be over the age of 16.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course.Be the first to ask a question.
Rating and reviews
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.Leave a review