Add to basket or enquireEnquire now
Do you want a globally recognised exam certificate that could pave way for your employment or career progression within the IT operations and analysis industry? Then this official exam in ITIL Operational Support & Analysis official exam might just be the qualification you need! This esteemed qualification is one of the certificates in the ITIL scheme and will test your knowledge in operational support and analysis, service operation processes and event, request, incident and application management.
You can now take this exam at a reasonable price through us, complete with the vouchers needed for the ITIL Operational Support and Analysis exam. All this exam requires you to have is a certificate in ITIL foundation course, and watch how this exam brings you out as a skilled professional, all at our limited time discount prices. With this exam certificate in your resume, you can successfully demonstrate your expertise in operational support and analysis to develop and implement integrated best practice processes.
- Gain an understanding of how OSA brings to the organisation in supporting the service lifecycle.
- Focus on incident management and restoring operations back to normal aligned with agreed service levels.
- Learn how to manage request for services ensuring there is quick and effective access which organisational staff can use to improve productivity.
- Understand access management to grant authorised users to be able to use a service that is significant to the management within an IT infrastructure.
- Learn the principles and purposes of service operation.
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at any time.
Method of Assessment
At the end of the ITIL Intermediate: Operational Support & Analysis course you will be required to take a multiple choice question assessment test comprising of 8 questions per paper in 90 minutes duration. (28 marks required to pass out of 40) The multiple choice question assessment will be automatically marked with learners receiving an instant grade. The pass mark is 70%, closed book.
Those who successfully complete the exam will be awarded the certificate in ITIL Intermediate: Operational Support & Analysis.
The certificate will be awarded by Axelos. This is a globally recognised best practice qualification that will make your CV standout and encourage employers to see your motivation at expanding your skills and knowledge in the IT enterprise.
Who is this course for?
- The course is aimed at IT Operations Manager.
- Database Administrator
- Availability Manager
- Problem Manager
- Individuals working in roles within service based business models who want to enhance their knowledge of concepts, functions and processes related to service operation.
- The course requires that learners have an understanding of the ITIL Foundation course.
- T Operations Manager – (average UK yearly salary: £45,428)
- IT Security Manager – (average UK yearly salary: £50,473)
- Database Administrator – (average UK yearly salary: £29,960)
- Configuration Manager – (average UK yearly salary: £37,654)
- IT Project Manager – (average UK yearly salary: £42,289)
Questions and answers
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.