Opera PMS Hotel Booking Software Training
This price included 365 days course access period
- Exam(s) / assessment(s) is included in price
- Tutor is available to students
- NUS card is available to purchase separately
The hospitality, leisure, travel and tourism sector is growing fast – the UK alone employs over 17,000 hotel receptionists – and it’s a great industry to get into. Working in the hospitality business is an exciting and rewarding career, but competition for jobs is fierce. To establish yourself in the industry, you need to make sure that your skills are fully up to date.
For instance, did you know that most hotels expect their front desk staff to be familiar with a Property Management System (PMS) such as Opera? One way to give your career a boost is to take the Opera PMS Hotel Booking and Reservation System training course from Global Edulink, one of the UK’s leading provider of job-related training courses.
If you are an employer in the hospitality industry, you know that well-trained, highly skilled employees are the key to success, but finding the time and money for training can be difficult. That is where Global Edulink’s Opera Online Learning platform comes in. Thanks to our online training course, your employees can develop their Opera PMS skills in the workplace, ensuring that your front desk duties are managed to the highest standards.
Why You Should Choose Global Edulink
- 12 months Access to your course.
- The price shown on Reed is for the whole course, including the final exam and free e-certificate.
- CPD and iAP accredited certificate upon successful completion
- Tutor Support available Monday – Friday
- Opera log in and log out, main screen
- Profile creation and amendments
- Profile notes
- Finding reservations – 2 ways
- Rate query screen
- Creating reservation
- Preferences and features requests
- Amending reservation
- Cancelling reservation
- Check in (2 ways)
- Check out
- Cashiering posting charges
- Cashiering splitting and transferring charges
- Cashiering routing
- Room status, out of order and out of service
- Opera reports
What will the course teach me?
The Opera PMS hotel booking and reservation system is the most popular PMS system, used by leading hotel brands all over the world, and this training course will help you to develop all of the skills you need to operate it.
The course is made up of a series of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes and exams, all delivered through a system to which you will have access twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week.
Our online programme is designed to help you feel as though you are in the classroom and includes a number of high-quality video tutorials and study materials, as well as access to an online study platform, forum and mentor support service. Through these facilities, you will build up your knowledge and your confidence in using Opera PMS.
Method of assessment
At the end of the course, you will take an online multiple choice test, which is marked automatically, giving you an instant grade.
Successful candidates will earn the “Certificate in Opera PMS Training”.
Benefits you will gain:
By enrolling in to this course, you’ll get:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- Includes step-by-step tutorial videos and an effective, professional support service.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Who is this course for?
The course is suitable for those looking for work as a receptionist in the hospitality industry, newly appointed front-desk staff, experienced receptionists who want to build their Opera PMS skills and those returning to the industry who want to update their skills.
The course is available to students of all academic backgrounds. The only requirements are that you are aged sixteen or over and have a basic understanding of English language, literacy, numeracy and ICT.
This qualification will help you to find work as a front desk operator in the hotel industry, and from there you can earn promotion to become a supervisor or manager.
Please note that Opera PMS software is not included with this course.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.