Opera PMS Hotel Booking Software Training - CPD & iAP Accredited
- Exam(s) / assessment(s) is included in price
This Opera PMS Hotel Software Training will help you to obtain the basic office skills necessary to perform professionally and efficiently the daily tasks required by a hotel. As you progress through each lesson you will learn how to become a skilled Opera PMS operator in today’s technology-based hotels.
Our Opera PMS Hotel Booking Software Training offer you the opportunity to study 24/7 wherever you are in the world. These intensive on line courses are opened to anyone with an interest in the topic and give you access to world-class learning led by 1Training International.
1Training International works in partnership with NUS, so all registered 1Training learners can get an NUS Extra discount card, which gives you amazing discounts on thousands of products from the biggest companies.
Why should I choose 1Training?
- No Hidden Fees
- The price shown on Reed is for the whole course, including the final exam and free e-certificate.
- Accredited qualification
- Excellent quality video tutorials
- You'll be eligible for an NUS Discount Card
- Get one year's access to the course
- Get support by phone, live chat, and email
- Join our friendly online learning platform
- Our Course is fully compatible with PC’s, Mac’s, Laptop, Tablet and Smartphone devices. So, you can access your course on Wi-Fi, 3G or 4G.
Qualified Human Resource Management professionals are in high demand and will enjoy well-paid, successful careers. This course is comprehensive and will allow learners to gain a complete understanding of how to manage people, both individually and as a team. In addition, learners will gain practical skills that can be transferred to the workplace.
What skills am I going to get from this course?
- By enrolling to this course, you’ll become an expert in Opera PMS hotel booking and reservation system.
- Having this course, you’ll learn receptionist and telephone handling skills.
- Logging in to this course, you’ll be able to produce standard documents.
- This course will teach you the master key Microsoft Office programs.
- On completion of this course, you’ll become masters of data management.
- This course will gain your knowledge in Travel and Accommodation arranging.
- On completion of this course, you’ll become an expert in customer service and social media handling.
- At the end of this course, you’ll gain best management skills.
Learners will have 365 days access to their chosen course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. If you need to extend your course access duration, it can be done at any time by extending your subscription.
- OPERA LOG IN AND LOG OUT, MAIN SCREEN
- PROFILE CREATION AND AMENDMENTS
- PROFILE NOTES
- FINDING RESERVATIONS – 2 WAYS
- RATE QUERY SCREEN
- CREATING RESERVATION
- PREFERENCES AND FEATURES REQUESTS
- AMENDING RESERVATION
- CANCELLING RESERVATION
- CHECK IN (2 WAYS)
- CHECK OUT
- CASHIERING POSTING CHARGES
- CASHIERING SPLITTING AND TRANSFERRING CHARGES
- CASHIERING ROUTING
- ROOM STATUS, OUT OF ORDER AND OUT OF SERVICE
- OPERA REPORTS
How will I be assessed?
- At the end of the course learners will take an online multiple-choice question assessment test. This online multiple-choice question test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
- Upon successful completion of this course, all learners will be awarded a FREE e-certificate (PDF format), and can also pay only £19 to receive a printed version of the certificate if they wish.
What Certification am I going to receive?
Those who successfully pass this course will be awarded a Opera PMS Hotel Booking Software Training Certificate. Anyone eligible for certification will receive a FREE e-certificate with NO additional cost.
Who is this course for?
- Job hunters & School leavers
- College or University student & graduates
- Personal assistant & Receptionist
- Assistant for company director
- New or Temporary staff
- Switchboard operator
- Front desk operator
- Office clerk & Administration Assistant
- Travel managers & tour assistants
- Front desk supervisor and manager
You’ll need a computer or tab with an internet connection and Opera PMS Hotel software installed in it. Also, it’s better to have a notepad and a pen with you.
This qualification will help you to find work as a front desk operator in the hotel industry, and from there you can earn promotion to become a supervisor or manager.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.