Online Travel & Tourism Course
**Online Travel & Tourism Course Level 2****Endorsed Certificate from Ofqual's regulated Awarding Body**.In this fulfilling and highly rewarding Online Travel & Tourism Course study, candidates learn 4 great units. In each unit, learners are required to write assessments. These assessments will be marked by the tutor. Learners’ performance at the assessment helps the tutor to know whether they understand the course or not.
Learners are taught global opportunities on transport management, introduction to Travel & Tourism, the tourism products and services, managing tour operations etc. Learners enjoy great value for their money.
This Level 2 in Travel & tourism has been designed for anyone looking to turn an existing passion for travel into a rewarding career for life. Explore every important element of the modern Travel & tourism industry, the various roles played by its primary contributors and ultimately how to satisfy the needs of every type of traveller. Learn how the travel industry has evolved, how to create exceptional tour packages, manage transportations logistics and even consider setting up a new travel business from scratch.
**Online Travel & Tourism Course**
Online Travel & Tourism - Course Benefits
Learners enjoy so much benefit by getting involved with this Online Travel & Tourism Course such as:
- They study at their own pace, preferred location and time.
- They learn transferable skills which they can apply not only in travel and tourism industry, but also in other organizations.
- Regardless of the learners’ busy work schedule, they can find time to engage in this study; it is 100% self-paced. Learners will not be limited by any form of time restrictions, fixed schedules, or imposed deadlines.
- The course fee covers the high quality learning, course materials, key supporting documents, comprehensive tutor support and so on.
- Learners do online assessments at the end of every unit. This helps the tutor to know learners’ level of proficiency, effectiveness and credibility in the course. Learners will be scored based on their performance at the assessment.
- Learners master great skills which both local and global employers are looking for such as evaluation of information, numerical capacity, communication, interpretation skills, strong analytical ability, and lots more.
Learners are strongly encouraged to sign up for this course today, and feel free to share this wonderful opportunity to their circle of friends and colleagues on social media!
Online Travel & Tourism Course - Learning Objectives
Our Online Travel & Tourism Course Level 2 has been designed for both newcomers to the industry and those in pursuit of promotion. With no specific prior education or experience required, course content begins with the basics and gradually introduces the more intensive and complex travel industry issues.
Along with an overview of the mechanics of the contemporary Travel & tourism industry, learners explore the various roles and responsibilities of its primary participants at every level. A variety of travel challenges are opportunities are explored, along with destination consideration, the importance of environmental awareness and the creation of competitive tourism products. Explore the essential HR and marketing elements of Travel & tourism operations, along with the steps required to establish and manage an independent Travel & tourism organisation.
Upon successful completion of this Online Travel & Tourism Course, you will benefit from an array of new skills, talents and knowledge including:
- A comprehensive overview of the contemporary travel and tourism industry
- How the industry has evolved and developed over recent years
- The essential features that make up quality travel and tourism products
- What it takes to deliver superior customer service for every client
- How to effectively plan and manage national and international tour operations
- The importance of effective marketing in travel and tourism
- Essential human resource management issues and responsibilities
- Consideration of transportations options and logistics
- The importance of sustainable tourism and environmental awareness
- Crisis management, PR and public awareness in travel and tourism
- The basics of establishing and running a successful travel business
Travel And Tourism Course Outline
This intensive yet digestible Online Travel and Tourism Course is delivered across 4 modules – each concluding with an online assessment to verify your acquired knowledge and competencies. Your assigned tutor will provide you with comprehensive support at all times, in order to assist with your successful completion of each unit.
- Module 1 - An introduction to Travel & Tourism
- Module 2 - Tourism Management: Tourism Products & Services
- Module 3 - Travel and Tourism Marketing and Sales
- Module 4 - Tour Operations Management
Who is this course for?
**Online Travel & Tourism Course**
Our Online Travel & Tourism Course is perfect for anyone looking to begin or further an existing career in the travel and tourism sector. Though intensive and in-depth, the content of the course has been designed with maximum flexibility and accessibility in mind. Regardless of whether you have any existing industry experience or knowledge, you will have every opportunity to earn an internationally recognised qualification and take a step closer to a rewarding career for life.
Our flexible courses are open to learners on a global basis and are free of both time-restrictions and deadlines. Study in your own time at a pace that suits you from any location with an Internet connection. All course materials are provided as standard and can be accessed 24/7 via our exclusive digital learning platform.
With the help of Oxford Home Study College the career you’ve been dreaming of could be right at your fingertips!
Online Travel & Tourism Course
We work hard to keep all of our courses as accessible as possible for all learners. Candidates interested in our Online Travel & Tourism Course must meet the following requirements:
- A strong working knowledge of English language
- Aged at least 16-years
- Access to a reliable computer and Internet connection
*Note: This course is offered on special discounted price on REED only and does not include awarding body accreditation charges. At the end of the course, learner can claim an endorsed certificate by paying £75 accreditation fee and postal charges (£9 for UK students, £15 for outside UK).
Upon successful completion of our Online Travel & Tourism Course, candidates may choose to pursue an extensive range of careers including:
- Travel agent
- Tour guide
- Holiday representative
- Accommodation booker
- Concierge manager
- Cruise ship director
- Information clerk
- Recreation worker
- Tour and travel guide
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.