Add to basket or enquire
Our Support Worker Training Package has been structured for aspiring support workers, as well as Bank and Agency Care Staff, working within a variety of care environments. It consists of 26 core competency modules covering statutory, mandatory and additional care modules helping you to fulfill all your responsibilities and duties whilst working on shift.
Our statutory, mandatory and specialist health and social care training courses are delivered in line with the relevant UK legislation and recommended practice including:
- Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
- Alignment to the Skills for Health’s Core Skills Training Framework (CSTF)
- Care Quality Commission (CQC)
- Health and Safety Executive (HSE)
- National Institute for Health and Clinical Excellence (NICE)
- The Resuscitation Council (UK)
- Qualifications and Credits Framework (QCF)
- Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC) revalidation for registered nurses and midwives
As part of your Support Worker Training Package, you will learn the following:
Statutory & Mandatory UK Core Skills Training Framework (CSTF) Courses
- Conflict Resolution
- Equality, Diversity & Human Rights
- Fire Safety
- Infection Prevention & Control: Clinical
- Health, Safety & Welfare
- Information Governance
- Patient Moving & Handling
- Moving Handling
- Safeguarding Adults Level 2
- Safeguarding Children Level 2
Clinical/Care Statutory & Mandatory UK Core Skills Training Framework (CSTF) Courses
- Privacy & Dignity
- Fluids & Nutrition
- Person Centred Care
- Duty of Care
- Awareness of Dementia
- Blood Transfusion
Additional Units Aligned with the Care Quality Commission (CQC) and follows the Qualifications & Credit Framework (QCF)
- Basic Life Support
- Mental Capacity Act 2005 and Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards DOLS
- Complaint Handling
- Food Safety & Hygiene Level 2
- Care Planning & Record Keeping
- Lone Worker
- Understand Your Role
- Your Personal Development
Who is this course for?
NHS and independent healthcare providers, bank staff and agency organisations, and educational organisations including:
- Care Assistants (HCA)
- Non-Clinical Persons
- Support Workers
- Adult Social Care Workers
- Residential Home Staff
- Nursing Home Staff
- Nurses including Practice, Adult, Registered & Clinical
- Domiciliary Care Workers
- Home Care Workers
- Clinical Support Workers
- Community Healthcare Workers
- Agency Workers
- Bank and Temporary Nurses
- Bank and Temporary Carers
Our courses utilise a responsive design making it available on your desktop, laptop, tablet or mobile Device. We recommend using the Google Chrome Browser.
Professional development is an investment in your career and future potential earnings. This online support worker training package will provide you with the necessary tools and understanding to make an impact in the lives of those you care for and in your role as a support worker.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
what qualification will i get at the end of the course ? Thanks
Hi Wilson, This course is certified by CPD which is recognised nationally in the UK. Upon successful completion of the course, you will be able to obtain an accredited certification at the end that will help you acquiring a role as a support worker. Hope that helps.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.