Please Note: This course is NOT the Staged End User Training that Sage UK (and other providers) offer on their website. This course is an entry level course, with progression to an Accredited QCF Qualification in Partnership with Sage UK if required.
Save over £80.00 - for a limited time only!
Gain real careers skills with Sage UK. This course comes directly from Sage UK - the UK's market leader in accounting software, in partnership with Sage Qualifications.
This Complete package is suitable for absolute beginners at level 1 who want to learn Sage Payroll and progress to become an intermediate user at level 3. Progression to a QCF qualification is available after completion of the courses.
You will use the latest version of Sage 50 Payroll Professional Software (time limited) and build confidence: learning how to deal with Employees, process the Payroll, add Attachments of Earnings and much more. You can explore the software, learn quick keys and learn how to accurately check and correct data.
In the same fashion as all our courses, the learning materials are colourful, interesting and interactive with hyperlinks to videos and extra information. There are a wealth of easy to follow tasks and self – test activities with model answers supplied as clickable links. The course can even be viewed on a smart phone or tablet, 24 hours per day making study time convenient to suit you.
A comprehensive outline of each course can be found in the individual course run down within our offerings.
You will have access to the software and the portal for 6 months but don’t worry if you need a little longer, we can organise that at a small extra cost for you.
- Sage 50 Payroll Professional at the latest version – the Rolls Royce of Sage 50 software – for every learner - (time limited)
- Colourful and Comprehensive Fully Interactive Learning Materials with Videos and Tutorials. Individual units with screen shots and self-test activities throughout – which are very easy to follow
- Self-Test Activities and Tasks with Model Answers
- Learning Portal - 24-hour access – smart phone/tablet compatible
- Technical Support for the portal
- Hard copy book can be purchased
- Videos and Quizzes
- Formative - and fun – practice simulations available to imbed learning available
- Practice Test
- Tutor support can be purchased if required
· Final test to receive Certification from Sage UK
Who is this course for?
- Learn on the most up to date and premium version of Sage 50 software in your own time and at your own speed
- Certification from Sage UK
- Learn how to produce reports and accurately process information so that you can save money on Payroll fees
- Enhance our employability, progress in your career or learn how to run the finances of your own business
- Easily progress to a QCF Accredited Qualification at each level (we can arrange this)
In order for the Sage software to work, you must have Windows Vista or above installed on a computer.
Sage software is not compatible with Apple Macs, unless you are running Windows XP, Windows Vista or Windows 7 via Apple's Boot Camp utility.
QCF Qualification to all Level's - Computerised Payroll for Business
A great progression to your career and enhance your skills for employment or running a business
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.