Add to basket or enquireEnquire now
Included in the Online Network Manager Certification bundle is the CompTIA® Security+ course and the CompTIA® Network+ course.
The current average salary for Network Managers is £52,500! (ITJobsWatch). With the Online Network Manager Certification bundle from ITonlinelearning, this could be your future.
As a Network Manager, yours will be a dual role. You will be responsible for installing and maintaining computer networks and also training staff to provide first-rate technical support. Working with, or as a part of, an IT team you may also need to develop new systems to assist with the continued growth of a company.
You will need to have an in-depth knowledge of networks, problem-solving, teamwork skills, negotiation skills and the ability to combine both strong IT and leadership attributes. This is why ITonlinelearning has combined the CompTIA® Network+ and CompTIA® Security+ courses to create the Online Network Manager Certification bundle. This will ensure that you have all that is necessary for you to enter the exciting field of network management.
** This course is part of our IT Library which also includes Cisco CCNA, Cisco CCNP, CISSP, MCSE Productivity, MCSE Data Management & Analytics, MCSA: Windows Server 2016, MCSE: Cloud Platform and Infrastructure and MCSA: SQL Server 2012/2014 **
Benefits of an online education:
- Live labs bolt-on
- Significantly discounted exam vouchers
- Unlike in a classroom, you can pause and rewind as often as you need to
- Study at your own pace - anywhere, anytime
- Prepare to pass your exams with confidence by using our extensive exam simulators
- Studying is broken down into small ‘byte-sizes’ to improve memory retention
- Unlimited access to the courses and practice exams for 1 year
- Flexibility to choose which courses you want to study with our study bundles
- Also great for brushing up on skills and preparing for technical interviews
CompTIA® Network+ demonstrates that you have the qualified skills and knowledge necessary to perform effectively and efficiently in your role as a Network Manager.
CompTIA® Network+ Curriculum:
Module 1 – Networking Concepts
- Section 1 – Models and Devices
- Section 2 – Network Addressing
- Section 3 – Ports, Protocols and DNS
- Section 4 – Virtual Networks and Troubleshooting
Module 2 – Installation and Configuration
- Section 1 – Switches and Routers
- Section 2 – Wireless
- Section 3 – Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol
- Section 4 – Small Office/Home Office
Module 3 – Media and Topologies
- Section 1 – Standard Media and Connectors
- Section 2 – Wide and Local Area Networks
- Section 3 – Network Topologies
Module 4 – Network Management
- Section 1 – Documentation and Monitoring
- Section 2 – Hardware and Software
- Section 3 – Performance Optimization
Module 5 – Network Security
- Section 1 – Wireless Security
- Section 2 – Network Access
- Section 3 – Threats and Mitigation
- Section 4 – Appliances and Physical Security
The globally recognised CompTIA® Security+ certification covers the largely in-demand knowledge of security concepts, tools and procedures for security incidents, security awareness and threat prevention.
CompTIA® Security+ Course Curriculum:
- Course Introduction
- Course Overview
- Domain 1.0 – Network Security
- Domain 2.0 – Compliance and Operational Security
- Domain 3.0 – Threats and Vulnerabilities
- Domain 4.0 – Application, Data and Host Security
- Domain 5.0 – Access Control and Identity Management
- Domain 6.0 – Cryptography
The internationally recognised Microsoft® Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) Windows Server 2012 certification covers the primary skills and knowledge needed to work with Windows Server 2012 environments.
The MCSA (Microsoft® Certified Solutions Associate) Server 2012 Course Curriculum:
- Microsoft® 70-410: Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012
- Microsoft® 70-411: Administering Windows Server 2012
- Microsoft® 70-412: Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 Services
* Exam costs not included
Put what you have learned into practice
We suggest that you consider including our Live Labs bolt-on option. Live Labs will give you the opportunity to practice on real live routers, servers and switches. There is no better way than this to get practical experience, as you can practice and make mistakes on live equipment without any fear of causing damage – each session is reset after logging out.
Who is this course for?
If your career goal is to become a certified Network Manager, then this accredited online training course is perfect for you! Enquire now and our friendly Course and Career Advisors will gladly assist you with all your study requirements. Rest assured that with ITonlinelearning, you will be receiving a high-quality online education.
There are no academic requirements, knowledge or previous experience necessary to study the Online Network Manager Certification study bundle. Should you need a package tailored to meet your exact requirements, enquire now to have our Advisors help you get onto the correct study path for your future!
- 1st Line Support
- 2nd Line Support
- Network Administrator
- Desktop Support Technician
- IT Support Analyst
- Service Desk Administrator
- Network Support Engineer
- Service Desk Analyst
- Database Administrator
- Systems Engineer
- Computer Support Specialist
- Network Systems Administrator
- IT Support Analyst
- Computer Systems Administrator
- ICT Network Manager
- Senior Systems Engineer
Questions and answers
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.