Kickstart a career in the health and beauty industry or gain professional certification for your current nail salon practice with this comprehensive online course. The Nail Technician Online Diploma is a practical qualification which goes step-by-step through the processes performing a manicure and pedicure, and gives advice on starting your own nail salon business.
Why Choose this Course:
- This excellent course is suitable for anyone interested in working in this sector or who simply wants to learn more about the topic. If you’re an individual looking to excel within this field then Online Nail Technician Diploma is for you.
- We’ve taken this comprehensive course and broken it down into several manageable modules which we believe will assist you to easily grasp each concept – from the fundamental to the most advanced aspects of the course. It really is a sure pathway to success.
- All our courses offer 12 months access and are designed to be studied at your own pace so you can take as much or as little time as you need to complete and gain the qualification.
- We pride ourselves on having friendly and experienced instructors who provide full weekday support and are ready to help with any of your queries. So, if you need help, just drop them an email and await a speedy response.
The Online Nail Technician Diploma is taught by expert instructors through video tutorials, online study materials, mock exams and automated assessments. You will learn practical skills in giving manicures and pedicures, applying aromatherapy to your practice, professional nail care tips as well as knowledge of running a nail salon including how to promote your business, building a client base, and maintaining good hygiene and safety in the workplace.
This course is designed with the following modules:
- The Nail Salon Basics
- Nail Anatomy
- The Manicuring Process
- The Process of Performing a Pedicure
- Scrub Pedicure
- Hydration Pedicure
- Aromatherapy Pedicure
- Gel Manicures and Pedicures
- Acrylic Nail/Tip Application Process
- Acrylic Powders
- Professional Nail Tips
- Nail Care Products
- Trouble shooting acrylic nails
- Business Plan
- Nail Salon Professionalism
- Your Skills
- Health, Hygiene & Safety
How is the course assessed?
To successfully complete the course you must pass an automated, multiple-choice assessment. The assessment is delivered through our online learning platform. You will receive the results of your assessment immediately upon completion.
While I receive a certificate of completion?
Upon successful completion you will qualify for the UK and internationally-recognised professional qualification and you can choose to make your achievement formal by obtaining your Certificate at an additional cost.
Who is this course for?
Whether you’re an existing practitioner or aspiring professional, this course will enhance your expertise and boost your CV with key skills and an accredited qualification attesting to your knowledge.
The Online Nail Technician Diploma is open to all, with no formal entry requirements. All you need is a passion for learning, a good understanding of the English language, numeracy and IT, and to be over the age of 16.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
I am looking into doing a online course for Gel nails, I have no experience in Nail art is this course the best for me to do? Thanks Christina
Hi Christina, Thanks for reaching out. Nail technician diploma covers all the basics on this topics as well. I believe this course will be beneficial for you to start with. Thanks, Help Desk.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.