Birmingham City University, Faculty of Business, Law and Social Sciences
Add to basket or enquire
October 2021 start
- 1 Year / £8,800 per year
- 2 Years / £4,400 per year
The MBA can transform your professional career and develop your leadership potential.
The MBA has been designed to reflect the increasing emphasis on management skills and abilities arising from today's market developments and explores the complexity and diversity of business in an increasingly interconnected and multi-cultural world.
What's covered in the course?
You will be expected to develop critical analytical skills in assessing the current and developing environment for business; identify new business opportunities and analysing markets; deal with complex issues systematically and creatively; and communicate clearly to a range of audiences.
You will continue to work full-time in a business while learning and applying theory to practice to enhance your career development prospects. The MBA covers a blend of fundamental and in-depth senior management skills across leadership and management, and is designed for proactive career focused individuals who can progressively apply their learning, demonstrating impact, by producing a portfolio of evidence meeting the knowledge, skills and behaviors required of a senior leader.
Why Choose Us?
- Our flexible online delivery means that you can study with us full-time or part-time, and at a time that suits you, from anywhere in the world. See ‘course in depth’ to find out more.
- You'll get an opportunity to reflect upon and assess your learning throughout the course using the journal function in the Virtual Learning Environment (VLE).
- Our module structure encourages critical thinking by studying ‘real world’ scenarios, be they on-going or complete. Linking these examples back to your own business will allow you to see new solutions and opportunities you may not have previously envisioned.
- The course provides an innovative student experience with a professional user interface.
- You have the option to take the course over two years, meaning that you can study for an MBA and advance your opportunities without interrupting your career.
- This course gives you the opportunity to study alongside professionals from around the world, giving you otherwise unavailable insight into a diverse range of international businesses and how they operate.
We require one of the following:
An honours degree of a British University or equivalent institution (minimum 2:2)
An equivalent graduate level qualification from an overseas university or equivalent institution (minimum 2:2)
A pre-masters programme approved by Birmingham City University
A pre-masters programme with a minimum of 55% average
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.