EU Business School
Add to basket or enquire
The skills required for communication and public relations have been drastically redefined by changes in social and digital media. Professionals in the field are required to coordinate increasingly complex public relations campaigns now that the consumer and brand are so interconnected. The Online MBA in Communication & Public Relations program will provide students with the skill-set to stay ahead of current trends and apply the latest technologies and communication strategies.
A state-recognized, university MBA degree accredited by Universidad Católica de Murcia (UCAM), Spain.
An EU Business School Switzerland private and internationally accredited MBA degree.
Students studying an EU MBA program have the opportunity to earn a second distinct qualification, a state-accredited degree from the University of Roehampton in London, U.K.
Brochure - EU's programs
“Studying an MBA at EU gave me the necessary skills to excel in the business world. The theoretical knowledge, enormous number of case studies and practical insights from the real-life experiences of lecturers prepared me for my job at Boston Consulting Group.” Zia Siddiqui, MBA.
Students will explore marketing and communications as essential components of a business plan, discover how to develop relationships in business that benefit all stakeholders, as well as how to create successful communication and public relations strategies.
During this program, students will learn how to:
- Incorporate a marketing plan as an essential part of a business plan.
- Drive a company forward with a solid communication strategy.
- Use new digital techniques to develop relationships.
Learning from Leaders
Our graduate programs give you access to world-renowned speakers like Zev Siegl, Co-Founder of Starbucks, and Chairman of Siemens & Maersk Jim Hagermann Snabe.
At EU Business School, we hold on-campus conferences and events designed to give our students an abundance of networking opportunities. At these events, they interact with alumni and other professionals to build strong business relationships and create meaningful and lasting connections.
Top reasons to Study Online at EU
- Tailor made: curriculum adapted to market needs and interests
- Flexible programs: study and work at your own pace on easy-to-use web platforms
- Blended education: traditional and progressive teaching methods with optional on-campus weeks for networking
- Intercampus transfers: transfer to any of our four campuses
- Expert faculty: leading academics, entrepreneurs and business executives selected from around the world ensure educational excellence
- Multicultural: connect with classmates from all corners of the globe
- Networking: join a network of 27,000+ alumni for meet-ups and regular careers events
Who is this course for?
Our online courses are designed to be flexible and personalized, combining practical, experiential learning methods with the freedom that comes with distance learning. Our online students study from anywhere in the world and have the freedom to combine their studies with work and travel, among others.
- 1 certified copy of bachelor's degree
- Proof of English level: TOEFL score 89 (internet-based), 233 (computer-based); IELTS 6.5; CAE C1 with a minimum score of 176; PTE score 59; English native or equivalent
Candidates who wish to apply for the MBA dual qualification with University of Roehampton in London, U.K., in Switzerland and Barcelonaor for the MBA program in Munich, must have 2 years of professional work experience in addition to the requirements listed above.
Applicants must also meet one of the following:
- A GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- A satisfactory score on the GMAT or GRE
An interview with the academic dean
Companies across all fields have significant use for individuals with a Communication and Public Relations MBA degree as they are versatile and useful in almost any field. Students who major in this could become:
- Campaign coordinators
- Media consultants
- Development officers
- Communications managers
EU's Career Services Department and counsellors will help you reach your professional goals.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.