Beauty products of all kinds can be found in stores today. From soaps and shampoos down to facial cleansers and body scrubs, there is something for everyone. The problem with majority of commercial beauty products, however, is that they contain chemical additives that can do more harm than good to a person’s health. Things like synthetic fragrances and parabens can lead to headaches, dizziness, and skin irritations, just to name a few.
Taking care of oneself and having a pleasing and healthy appearance can be achieved without resorting to using commercial beauty products. You can be more in control of your hygiene, appearance, and general well-being by switching synthetic ingredients for more natural ingredients. That can be done by making your own beauty products.
If you have ever spent hundreds of pounds looking for the perfect facial cleanser, body lotion, or beauty scrub without any luck, this course can help change that. It contains valuable information you can use to explore the healing power of natural ingredients and turn them into beauty products that are cheaper, yet better and safer than their commercial counterparts. It introduces you to the most common natural ingredients used for formulating beauty products and their properties. That includes butters, oils, and herbs. The course also provides step-by-step instructions on making a variety of natural beauty products, including clays and masks, facial creams, body lotion, and beauty scrub.
Below are some of the topics that are spread out through the course that you will find valuable in your pursuit of new or additional knowledge and professional development:
- The skinny on butters and oils
- Uses and effects of butters and oils on the body
- Common beauty products containing butters and oils
- Getting down the basics of essential oils
- Knowing the proper usage and health indications of essentials
- Common products with essential oils as primary ingredients
- Acquaint yourself with various helpful herbs
- Herbs for taking care of skin health and beauty
- Useful information on herb extracts and infusions
- Pampering your skin with clays and masks
- Product labelling and its significance
- Clay types and the benefits they bring
- Matters about facial care
- The basics of facial products
- Creating facial cream from scratch
- Achieving a youthful skin with facial cream
- Facial cleansing effect
- Getting the tone right: Creating your own facial toner
- Body beautiful: Products for body care
- Lock in moisture with body butter
- Formula to whip up your own beauty lotion with
- Achieving healthier skin with body powders
- Buff away old skin with beauty scrub
- Knowing the secret to a nourishing milk bath
No prior background or experience on the subject needed to get into this course.
There is huge demand for natural beauty products these days, and that means everything you can learn from this course is a great first step to venture in this growing beauty industry. You can start your own natural beauty products business or become an instructor, imparting your knowledge about creating natural beauty products to interested individuals.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
can i sell my own body lotions, oils and soaps after this course please thank you.
Hi Mariam, Yes, that' correct. Thank youThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
After completion of the course and receiving a Certificate I'm eligible to start my own business or teaching based on achieved knowledge?
Hi Marieta, Yes, that's correct. Thank youThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Asha Fernando asked:
What is the course duration for this online course an dare we given deadlines or work at own pace? Thank you
Hi Asha, You will be given 3 months to complete the course. Thank youThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Is the certificate provided and what do we have to do to pass. Many thanks, lidia
Hi Lidia, Yes, we issue a certificate of completion for our courses. Thank youThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
What if you have a busy life style and cannot complete the course in 3 months
Hi, We can give you an extension of 3 months if you can't finish the course within that time frame. ThanksThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.