The University of Law
Add to basket or enquireEnquire now
The LLM Medical Law and Ethics is an innovative, flexible programme designed for law graduates who would like to gain essential in-depth knowledge of Medical Law. Whether you want to progress within a firm specialising in medical law or simply want to know more about how medical law works in practice, this programme will provide you with the knowledge to help you achieve your ambitions.
The Award-Linked Module for this programme (Medical Law and Ethics) will cover areas such as medical negligence, refusal of treatment, requests for treatment and the future of medical liability. The aim of this module is to put medical law in context, enabling students to learn how to apply complex theoretical concepts to real world client situations.
The programme structure is highly flexible, meaning that you can design a degree that meets your career objectives, whatever they might be.
- Taught by subject matter experts. Across all of our academic Master’s Programmes in Law, you will be taught by a combination of former and current practitioners and research and teaching focused academics.
- Focus on legal practice, not just theory. We are committed to teaching the law in context, so that you understand the importance of legal rules as they are applied in the real world.
- Benefit from strategic partnerships with firms, regulators and accreditation bodies which inform our programme development.
- Enjoy flexibility. Design your own degree pathway; transfer between courses and study modes.*
- Learn about Legal Technology. As a result of the embedded flexibility of the Master’s Programmes in Law, you can select to study modules in legal technology, gaining insight into this emerging area.
- Improve your employability. Gain those all important transferable skills and benefit from clear career mapping with our careers team
- You could be eligible for a Postgraduate Student Loan
Who is this course for?
LLMs from our Masters’ in Law suite of programmes are designed for law graduates who want to explore the practical application of a particular, specialist area of law.
- Students should possess a UK bachelor’s degree in law at 2:2 or above or equivalent qualifications.
- Overseas graduates, in addition to the above, we also require an English language qualification at a level equivalent to IELTS 6.5 or above, with a minimum of 6.0 in each component.
Questions and answers
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.