The University of Law
Add to basket or enquireEnquire now
The LLM Mediation and Alternative Dispute Resolution is an innovative, flexible programme for law graduates who would like to gain in-depth knowledge of mediation and alternative dispute resolution. Whether you want to progress within your current career or are considering a career change, mediation and alternative dispute resolution are an increasingly important part of the legal landscape.
The Award-Linked Module for this programme (Mediation and Alternative Dispute Resolution) is a hands-on, practical module which will simulate mediation and negotiation scenarios allowing you to develop the skills required in practice. For those unfamiliar with civil and criminal litigation, there is an additional award-linked module (Civil and Criminal Litigation) which will provide you with an in-depth understanding of the litigation landscape in England and Wales.
The programme structure is highly flexible, meaning that you can design a degree that meets your career objectives, whatever they might be.
- Taught by subject matter experts. Across all of our academic Master’s Programmes in Law, you will be taught by a combination of former and current practitioners and research and teaching focused academics.
- Focus on legal practice, not just theory. We are committed to teaching the law in context, so that you understand the importance of legal rules as they are applied in the real world.
- Benefit from strategic partnerships with firms, regulators and accreditation bodies which inform our programme development.
- Enjoy flexibility. Design your own degree pathway; transfer between courses and study modes.*
- Learn about Legal Technology. As a result of the embedded flexibility of the Master’s Programmes in Law, you can select to study modules in legal technology, gaining insight into this emerging area.
- Improve your employability. Gain those all important transferable skills and benefit from clear career mapping with our careers team
- You could be eligible for a Postgraduate Student Loan
Who is this course for?
LLMs from our Masters’ in Law suite of programmes are designed for law graduates who want to explore the practical application of a particular, specialist area of law.
- Students should possess a UK bachelor’s degree in law at 2:2 or above or equivalent qualifications.
- Overseas graduates, in addition to the above, we also require an English language qualification at a level equivalent to IELTS 6.5 or above, with a minimum of 6.0 in each component.
Questions and answers
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.