The University of Law
Add to basket or enquire
Our i-LLM LPC offers you the best possible preparation to practise law with the skills to succeed in business. If you’re looking for a truly flexible route to your career as a solicitor, our supported online study programme is the perfect solution. You can study when and where you want and receive regular online support and feedback on your work from a University of Law tutor. You’ll have access to world-class learning materials, including our unique i-Tutorials and webinars.
Here are just some of the reasons why we're best placed to help you prepare for your future career as a solicitor:
- Qualify with a LPC, gaining a LLM in Legal Practice at no extra cost and you could be eligible for a postgraduate student loan
- Flexible options: choose to study when and where you want with a choice of full-time (11 months) and part-time (22 months) options
- The combination of online learning resources and supervision from your tutor will provide you with relevant knowledge and practical skills needed as a trainee solicitor
- Access award-winning careers support to help you with your training contract applications with over 3,000 pro bono opportunities as soon as you accept your place
Who is this course for?
This course is designed for anybody wishing to complete the final vocational stage for becoming a solicitor in England and Wales.
- Academic profile and achievement, generally a minimum of an actual or predicted second class honours law degree or GDL/CPE
- A sufficient command of the English language to successfully complete the course
- Any special circumstances revealed in your application
- Academic or other references
The LPC is the final vocational stage for becoming a solicitor in England and Wales. The course is designed to provide a bridge between academic study and training in a law firm.
Questions and answers
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.