Some people assume that only top-tier college students get entry into the Investment Banking field. You are definitely going to see many from top-tier colleges but there are many more who made into the Investment Banking analyst roles having attended lesser-known colleges. Unfortunately, universities and colleges only teach mandated books and do not provide hands-on practical Investment Banking training and one can gain such skills by practical training on Investment Banking Courses.
eduCBA brings you the course Investment Banking Training. In this Investment Banking Training courses, we are going to learn different modules which form the core Investment Banking domain
The modules that will be discussed in Complete Investment Banking Training are:
- Investment Banking Overview
- Excel Skills Required for Investment Bankers
- Financial Analysis
- Financial Modelling – Asian Paints
- REPORT WRITING Techniques
- Mergers & Acquisitions Modelling
- Private Equity
Also, you will enjoy the way of training. The trainer has made sure that all the concepts are thoroughly explained along with examples.
So in this training, you will understand the nuts and bolts of how to prepare a Financial model. first, we will start with the understanding of Investment Banking industry.
Here we will learn in details how the investment banking industry works, its role, its hierarchy etc.
Then moving forward we will learn to prepare the financial models of some live operating current companies. Some of them are Asian Paints.
Other advance investment banking topics that you will be learning are:
- How to prepare a Merger Model of two companies
- How to prepare a PitchBook
- Fund Raising Options
In the Investment Banking Overview, you will learn about the following:
- The first step towards the making of an Investment Banking analyst is to understand – what is Investment Banking?
- An Investment Bank is a financial intermediary that performs various functions and indulges in providing services such as underwriting, selling, and trading securities (stocks and bonds); acting as an intermediary between a securities issuer and the investing public, assistance in mergers and other corporate reorganisations.
- There are huge Global Investments Banks in this industry such as Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley, JP Morgan Chase etc.
- Investment Banking analyst works with a broad range of issuer clients, including corporations, institutions, and governments.
- Though, investment banks vary both in terms of services they offer and the way they are organised they fall they have very similar operating divisions, with minor variations in structure.
- Investment Banking analyst structure comprises of various divisions such as Corporate Finance, Sales and Trading, Research and Asset Management. The organisation is divided into Front office, Middle office and Back office, where the team hierarchy and the roles played are by everyone are predefined. To know more about investment Banking, click here.
Many of us though are aware of what an Investment Bank Analyst does; do not know its Industry structure and the various roles and functions which comprises an Investment Bank’s working mechanism. The aim of this tutorial is to give its participants a complete overview of the Investment Banking Industry. This investment banking courses is particularly useful for those who want to pursue their career in Investment Bank. Our investment banking Courses provides a detailed analysis of Investment Banking roles, Investment Banking hierarchy, Investment Banking jobs etc.
The primary skill-set required for Investment Banking Training courses are –
- Excel and VBA (Visual Basic)
- Accounting (Fundamental Analysis)
- Financial Modelling Expertise
- Valuations (DCF and Relative Valuations)
- Mergers and Acquisition (M&A)
- Initial Public Offering (IPO) and Fund Raising
- PitchBook preparation
Our investment banking overview training provides a detailed analysis of Investment Banking roles, Investment Banking hierarchy, Investment Banking jobs etc.
To know more about Investment Banking, click here
This Investment Banking courses will equip you to know:
- How Investment Bank differs from Commercial Bank
- Key Players in Investment Banks
- Who their client/Investors are,
- Understand what an Asset Management Company is.
- Various departments of Investment Banks with their respective roles in detail.
- Investment Banking Structure
- Investment Banking Roles – Associates, Analysts, Vice Presidents
Investment Banking Training Advantages
- Online Mock Tests, Quizzes, Videos & Presentation notes
- E-learning Access to animated video tutorials, step by step guides, presentations, Investment Banking Training Material prepared by Research Analysts and Investment Bankers
- Formula Cheat-Sheets
- Instant feedback on the performance through online quizzes and Q&A sessions.
Who is this course for?
- Suitable for students pursuing Degree, Diploma, Engineering, and commerce who want to make a career in finance
- MBA in Finance, BBA in Finance
- Charted Accountant (CA)
- Also suitable for employees in Investment Banking, Equity Research Industry, Private Equity, Strategy etc.
- Passion to learn
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.