Add to basket or enquireEnquire now
This one-day introductory course covers the business benefits of implementing an Occupational Health and Safety (OH&S) management system and provides the essential definitions to help you interpret and apply the requirements of ISO 45001.
The course also outlines any legal obligations your organisation has and delivers a best-practice framework for preventing work-related injuries and ill health through the importance of hazard and risk identification.
What will you learn?
- The purpose, intent and key requirements of ISO 45001
- The common structure for management systems standards and content of ISO 45001
- Essential definitions and terminology
- The approaches that underpin 45001 including the process approach, and the Plan - Do - Check - Act cycle.
- Training course materials
- Lunch and refreshments for public attendees only
- Certificate of attendance.
Who is this course for?
Any individual who requires an understanding of ISO 45001 and health and safety management systems.
What do you need to prepare?
No previous training or knowledge is required to attend this course.
Your future development
- ISO 45001 Internal Auditor
- ISO 45001 Auditor/Lead Auditor CQI & IRCA certified.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.