Add to basket or enquire
Our Online GCSE Physics Course is the international version or IGCSE. This courses provides knowledge and understanding of physical facts, concepts and principles. In studying this course you will develop a logical approach to problem solving and you will learn how to form hypotheses and design experiments to test them. You will also gain an understanding of the importance of the applications of physics in the world.
Our Online GCSE Physics Course enables students to:
- Learn about the unifying patterns and themes of physics
- Acquire knowledge and understanding of physical facts, concepts and principles
- Appreciate the practical nature of physics, developing experimental and investigative skills based on correct and safe techniques
- Appreciate the importance of accurate experimental work and reporting as scientific methods
- Develop a logical approach to problem solving in a wider context
- Evaluate, in terms of their scientific knowledge and understanding, the benefits and drawbacks of real-life applications of science
- Select, organise and present information clearly and logically, using appropriate scientific terms and conventions
- Prepare for more advanced courses in physics and for other courses which require them to have a knowledge of physics.
- Exam Guide - download
Forces and motion
- Movement and position
- Forces, movement, shape and momentum
- Mains electricity
- Energy and potential difference in circuits
- Electric charge
- Properties of waves
- The electromagnetic spectrum
- Light and sound
Energy resources and energy transfer
- Energy transfer
- Work and power
- Energy resources and electricity generation
Solids, liquids and gases
- Density and pressure
- Change of state
- Ideal gas molecules
Magnetism and electromagnetism
- Electromagnetic induction
Radioactivity and particles
As you progress through the Online GCSE Physics Course sections you will encounter lessons, activities, core reading and assessments.
Who is this course for?
Our IGCSE Courses are perfect for homeschooling students, mature students or anyone looking to improve their grades!
There are no entry requirements for IGCSE study.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Are there core practicals associated with this exam? Can this exam be sat in June 2019 or June 2020 if started now?
Hi There are no practicals within the IGCSE. You can sit the exam when you feel most ready either in 2019 or 2020.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Can this course be started at anytime? Can this course be studied at one’s own pace?
Hi John Yes you can start at any time and can be studied at your own pace. You will have access for 12 monthsThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Is this course available to under 16's? Also can I just make sure is this the new specification for the new syllabus examination JUNE 2020.
Yes there are no age restrictions. Yes the syllabus is up to date.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.