Add to basket or enquire
Our Online GCSE Geography Course is the international version or IGCSE. This course aims to develop your knowledge and understanding of geographical concepts and enables you to appreciate the relevance of these concepts in the world. You will learn about different views and attitudes towards global issues and gain an understanding of the importance of creating a sustainable future.
Our Online GCSE Geography Course enables students to:
- Apply and build on the fundamental building blocks of geographical knowledge
- Actively engage in the process of geographical enquiry to develop as effective and independent learners and as critical and reflective thinkers with enquiring minds
- Develop their knowledge and understanding of geographical concepts and appreciate the relevance of these concepts to our changing world
- Develop a framework of spatial awareness in which to appreciate the importance of the location of places and environments from a local to global scale
- Appreciate that people have different views of, and attitudes to, the world, its environments and its issues
- Develop and apply practical geographical enquiry skills
- Undertake geographical investigations that include both primary and secondary data collection and presentation, analysis and drawing conclusions
- Develop and apply their learning to the real world through fieldwork
- Develop their awareness of global issues and recognise the need for a sustainable future.
- Exam Guide - download
The Natural Environment
- Complete two of the three topics:
- River environments
- Coastal environments
- Hazardous environments
People and their Environments
- Complete two of the three topics:
- Economic activity and energy
- Ecosystems and rural environments
- Urban environments
Practical Geographical Enquiry
- The development of practical geographical enquiry skills related to the investigation of each selected topic from Sections A and B.
- Complete one of the three topics:
- Fragile environments
- Globalisation and migration
- Development and human welfare
As you progress through the Online GCSE Geography Course sections you will encounter lessons, activities, core reading and assessments.
Who is this course for?
Our IGCSE Courses are perfect for homeschooling students, mature students or anyone looking to improve their grades!
There are no entry requirements for IGCSE study.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
I have spoke about IGCSE'S to my local college and they don't know about them does that mean my grades won't count towards my points for A-levels?
An IGCSE is an exact equivalent to the GCSE qualification but contains no coursework component, so is entirely assessed by exam. This is a globally recognised equivalent to the standard GCSE qualification.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Can you please provide exam details and where you would attend an exam centre?
We can provide you with a list of centres in your local area to choose from. You will need to get in touch with the exam centre directly in order to find out pricing and to register your place for the exam. We also recommend you book your exams at least 6 months in advance of the exam date.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
How much will the course cost?
£320This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.