Fundamental Analysis-Telecom Sector Course
- This live Fundamental Analysis-Telecom Sector Course will help you in learning various Excelfunctions and tools, Accounting concepts and performing fundamental analysis from a financial analyst perspective.
- The concepts learned have to be applied on Idea Cellular which is a leading telecom operator in the Indian Telecom market.
- You would be provided with the financial statements of the company and are required to perform the Horizontal, Vertical analysis and Ratio analysis on the historical data of Idea.
- This will give you fair idea about the company’s financial statements for the historical years.
Fundamental Analysis-Telecom Sector Course Highlights:
The course has been divided into various modules for the candidates to get hands on training of how an analyst works and the required knowledge of different areas, it would include the following:
- Basic Excel:
Every analyst needs to have good knowledge of excel applications and functions and the reason for including this module in Fundamental analysis is to make the candidates learn excel formulas such as conditional formatting, logical functions, various important shortcuts etc.
- Basic & Advanced Accounting:
Accounting forms the basis for analysts work. They should have specific and detailed knowledge of accounting which included understanding the financial statements and calculation and analysis of various ratios
- Report Writing Techniques:
After the necessary analysis is done the next step involves representing the information in a effective manner. Through this module you will get to learn about various types of reports, how an effective report is written etc.
Target Audience for this Fundamental Analysis-Telecom Sector Course
- Anyone interested in finance irrespective of their commerce or non-commerce background
- Professionals from executive to mid- level managerial positions
- A computer with internet connection
- Passion to learn
- Basic knowledge of finance
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.