Continual professional development (CPD) for less than £15/hr (ex VAT)
• Are you an qualified accountant who needs to complete CPD?
• Have you tried using e-learning to complete your CPD?
We have a selection of over 150 online courses to choose from covering the following areas:
• Financial Awareness
• Accountancy and Tax
• Corporate Finance
• Business and Strategy
• Accountancy Practice Management
• Law for Finance Professionals
• Professional Development
This offer is for 21 hours of online CPD for just £262.50 (excl. VAT). You can choose 5 courses from a selection of over 150 courses listed below:
Financial Management Online Courses
- Activity Based Management
- Forecasting for Financial Managers
- Dynamic Budgetary Control
- Making Budgeting Work in the Real World
- Strategic Financial Management
- Financial Control in SMEs
- Operational Cost Savings and Efficiencies
- Working Capital & Cash Flow Management
Financial Reporting Online Courses
- FRS 100, FRS 101 and FRS 102: Understanding
- FRS 100, FRS 101 and FRS 102: Managing the Transition
- FRS 102: Getting to Grips
- FRS 102: Choosing between alternatives
- FRS 102: How will the numbers change?
- FRS 102: Impact on systems and data
- FRS 102: Reacting to reduced regulation
- FRS 105 & FRS 102 1A: UK GAAP Micro & Small Cos
- IFRS: Managing the transition
- IFRS: The Structure of Financial Statements
- IFRS: Income, Revenue and Revenue Recognition
- IFRS: Expenditure, Provisions and Taxation
- IFRS: Property, Plant and Equipment (PPE)
- IFRS: Financial Instruments
- IFRS: Other Non-Financial Assets
- IFRS: Specific Sectors (4, 6, 14, 41)
- IFRS: Accounting for Business Combinations
- IFRS: Key Accounting Policies and other Reporting Considerations
- US GAAP Online Training
- Assessing Going Concern
- Integrated Reporting – Practical Application
- Professional Scepticism
Tax and Pensions Online Courses
- High Risk Tax Areas – The Accountant’s Guide
- R&D Tax Credits: A guide to claiming
- Tax Investigations Tips for Accountants
- Self-Assessment Tips for Accountants
- Partnership Tax Tips for Accountants
- Property Tax Tips for Accountants
- Gift Aid and Donor Tax Reliefs
- International Taxation of Individuals
- Pension Auto Enrolment – The accountant’s guide
- Capital Acquisitions Tax in Ireland
- Charity Trading and Charitable Expenditure
- Online Business Tax Course
Corporate Finance Online Courses
- Business Growth through Acquisition
- How to Negotiate Mergers and Acquisitions
- Due Diligence in Mergers and Acquisitions
- Buying a Business
- Selling a Business
- Sources of Alternative Finance
Financial Modelling Online Courses
- Introduction to Financial Modelling
- Building a Financial Model
- Financial Modelling of Real World Complexities
- Modelling Financing Options
Strategic Management Online Courses
- Business Performance Management
- Business Performance Management: Strategy
- Business Performance Management: Techniques
- Performance Measurement: The reality
- Strategy and you
- Key Performance Indicators
- Dealing with Ethical Issues
- Ethical Issues for Accountants
- Managing Through a Recession
- Project Management for Finance Professionals
- Thinking Strategically for Finance Professionals
- Financial Management in Turbulent Times
- Managerial Megatrends and Financial Control
- The Road to Continuous Improvement
- Corporate Governance for Accountants
- Risk Management for Finance Professionals
- Corporate Social Responsibility for Finance
- Market Analysis for Finance Professionals
- Writing a Business Plan
- Outsourcing Course for Finance
- Ethical Compliance for Accountants
- Enterprise and Entrepreneurship Course
- Cyber Security – Risk Management Strategy
- Strategic Analysis and Competitive Positioning
- Project Management using Agile SCRUM
- The Finance Business Partner
Accountancy Practice Management Online Courses
- Practice Management: Planning
- Practice Management: Succession Planning for Accountants
- Practice Management: Models & networks
- Practice Management: Building and Growing your Firm
- Promoting Your Professional Practice
Law for Finance Professionals Online Courses
- Fraud and Corruption
- Understand Anti Bribery Laws and avoid Corruption
- Anti-Money Laundering Regulation
- Understanding Financial Crime
- Preventing & Dealing with Financial Crime
- Forensic Accounting
- Becoming an Expert Witness in Finance
- Freedom of Information for Accountants
- Intellectual Property and New Ideas
- Data Protection for Accountants
- Health and Safety for Accountants
- Employment Law for Accountants
Professional Development Online Courses
- Building Resilience for Professional Success
- Communicating for Professional Success
- Networking Skills for Finance Professionals
- Advanced Negotiation for Finance Professionals
- Negotiation Skills for Finance Professionals
- Communicating Complex Ideas
- Coaching Skills for Finance Professionals
- Grammar and Effective Writing for Finance Professionals
- Recruitment and Selection
- Developing Your Professional Career
- Managing from Within the Team
- Managing Professionals for Results
- Working in Accounting and Finance Teams
- Managing Workload for Finance Professionals
- Managing High Performing Finance Teams
- Problem Solving for Finance Professionals
- Remote and International Working
- Conducting Performance Appraisals
- Leadership Skills for Accountants
- Network Leadership
- Managing Change and Transformation
- Social Media for Finance Professionals
- Managing Risk in Social Media
- Innovation for Accountants
- Professionalism and Ethics for Finance
Each course is 4 hours duration and we will offer you 1 free bonus hour to make 21 hours.
(1) Do you provide evidence of completion for example for CPD purposes?
Yes, at the end of each course you can print a certificate of completion which is verifiable for CPD (continuing professional development purposes)
(2) How long do I have to view the course?
Your activation code will last for 3 or 12 months from the date of purchase. Within this time you can view the course as many times as you like.
(3) How and where do I access my course?
Registered users simply login from the Financial Fluency website dedicated login page. Our courses are hosted on a secure and robust platform. Our system supports over 150,000 active learners. We constantly monitor, maintain and update our technology.
(4) Do I need any special software to view the courses?
There is no Software to install. You simply need an internet connection and a web browser to view. The courses are compatible with all versions of Windows, Mac, Linux etc.
• You can view each course unlimited times for 3 or 12 months from the date of purchase.
• You can access the courses 24 hours a day 7 days a week from anywhere.
• You control the pace and style of learning. You can move around the course in a direction and order to suit your personal learning style.
• You can learn in short or long sessions, to suit your personal requirements.
• Our courses are high quality and interactive. They have been written and vetted by industry experts.
• We utilise the latest learning technology, including peer-enriched-learning.
• There are NO poor quality videos or annoying computerised voices.
• Each course is measured against learning objectives and allows you to set definable goals and actions.
• Each course is verifiable for CPD (continuing professional development) purposes. A verifiable certificate of completion is available for every course.
• Meet or top-up your CPD requirements via e-learning. Ideal for ACCA, CIMA, ICAEW, ICAI or ICAS members and IFAC qualified accountants. A verifiable certificate of completion is available for every course.
Who is this course for?
Ideal for ACCA, CIMA, ICAEW, ICAI or ICAS members and IFAC qualified accountants looking for CPD (continuing professional development).
A verifiable certificate of completion is available for every course.
To receive verifiable CPD you should:
(1) Choose an online course relevant to your individual role and career aspirations.
• We have a wide range of online CPD courses to suit all needs.
(2) Indicate how your CPD has helped to maintain or develop business and/or financial knowledge and skills.
• Our interactive online courses make it easy to build skills.
(3) Consider how you might apply what you have learned.
• Our online courses allow you to regularly review and apply your learning.
(4) Maintain evidence that you completed the online course.
• At the end of each course you can print a verifiable CPD certificate for your accounting body.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.