Anyone who has ever worked in projects, or in groups in general, will know the importance of effective planning and scheduling. This course will teach you the basics of how to lay out a schedule from a project and adhere to it from start to finish.
This course is a perfect starting point for anyone looking to get into project management, or into a team leader type role.
KEY LEARNING POINTS
- Can define projects and project management.
- Understand a project’s life cycle.
- Are familiar with the basics of project planning and scheduling.
- Know how to complete a Statement of Work and/or a project charter.
ADVANTAGES OF THE COURSE
After completing this course, you will be able to plan and schedule different events of the.
UNITS OF STUDY
- Define and create a Work Breakdown Structure
- Identify and understand task relationships
- Estimate task durations and determine project duration
- Construct a network diagram
- Calculate the critical path of a project
- Use the Program Evaluation and Review Technique (PERT) to create estimates
- Plan for risks
- Create a communication plan
- Effectively allocate project resources
- Update and monitor the project schedule
Course completion certificate included.
Free technical support available 7am-7pm GMT via email, telephone or online chat.
This course is compatible with Windows, Mac, iPhone, iPad and Android devices.
Learn anytime, anywhere!
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.