The online Certified Business Relationship Manager® (CBRM) course allows BRMP qualified students to take the next step in their development and learn what it means to become a strategic BRM or business partner, fostering effective business value-producing relationships.
- CBRM Sample Study Guide - download
You'll learn about the characteristics of the BRM role and the principles of effective and persuasive communication in 6 modules, split into easy to absorb lessons
- Module 1: Introduction to CBRM
- Module 2: Understanding Business Relationship Maturity and Value – Including the Strategic BRM role, BRM Impact on Business Value and how BRMs work with other Business Partner Providers
- Module 3: Assessing BRM Context – Assessing business demand, relationships, capabilities and competencies
- Module 4: Developing Strategic Relationships – Planning, persuasion and politics
- Module 5: Optimising Business Value – Innovation, management, governance, planning and optimisation
- Module 6: Revision and exam prep
With videos, study guides, exercises, quizzes, official Body of Knowledge and sample exams, it's everything that is needed to take the CBRM exam.
The CBRM Course on this page is offered by IT Training Zone Ltd. an ATO of The APM Group Ltd
CBRM® is a Registered Trade Mark of Business Relationship Management Institute, Inc.
Who is this course for?
This course is aimed at professionals already certified in Business Relationship Management Professional. It's perfect for for experienced BRM practitioners and business partners who want to demonstrate their practical knowledge attained through training, practice, and experience
Students must already hold the Business Relationship Management Professional qualification.
The full CBRM course must be completed before the exam can be taken
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.