BEKE College C.I.C.
Add to basket or enquire
Accredited Barber Online Course - Globally Recognised certification
One of the most popular career paths is being a barber or stylist!! Do you want to further your career opportunities? Having the flexibility and opportunity to choose your own hours and set your own prices will be some of the benefits in your career as a barber.
This course provide a variety of hair techniques from cutting, styling and shaping. There will be a range of levels from basic to advanced, which will include some live classes via Skype or Zoom teaching you live how to cover various techniques.
Learn about the tools required to cut different types of hair types and for different occasions including adding products from shaving products, using trimmers and clippers. Understanding about health and safety including steralisation methods.
Benefits of studying Accredited Barber Online Course:
- Accredited Certificate upon completion
- Worldwide Recognised certification
- Full tutor support
- 24/7 access to our online learning portal
- Quizzes with instant results online
- FREE Access to our Online Business Planning Course
- Understand how to increase your earning potential
- Understanding cleanliness
- Attention to detail
- Understanding personal grooming
If you want to become a successful barber, then this is the right course for you, regardless to where you are studying in the world, this is detailed and tailored to your needs.
Accredited Barbering Online Course has the following modules:
Accredited Barber Online Course
An Introduction to Barbering
- What is barbering
- Anatomy and physiology
- Different types of hair
- Face shapes and how to do various style concepts
- Cutting the Hair
- Cutting: Barber Skills & Techniques
- Cutting Hair - from Uniform layer, long, short and curly hair types
- European Hair Textures - Straight and Wavy
- Afro Hair Textures - Coiled and Kinky
'Hair styling is about editing facial or body hair'
- Face Shape with hair styles
- Choosing Your Style
- Best hair styles for different face shapes including long, heart shaped, oval, round and square face shapes.
- Tools of the Trade
- Salon Equipment & Furniture
How is the course assessed?
You will be given online quizzes and assessment tasks, therefore, once complete you will successfully complete the course and can request your certification.
You will be assessed through quizzes and submitting before, during and after pictures of you carrying out the inclusive treatments.
International Accredited Certificate Costs
At the end of the course, learner can claim an International Accredited certificate by paying £75 which includes £65 accreditation fee plus PDF £10. With this certificate you can obtain Insurance worldwide.
There are £9 postal charges for the UK students and £15 for the non UK students.
Certificate of Completion from BEKE College
Certificate of Completion from BEKE (soft copy) can be claimed for £10. If you need hard copy of this certificate you will pay £20 + postal charges (£9 for UK students, £15 for outside UK)
Who is this course for?
- Aspiring barbers
- Barbers wanting to enhance theirs skills
- Those who want to be self employed
- Access to a device for online course
- No formal requirements
- Self Employed