Add to basket or enquire
AAT Level 3 Advance Diploma in Accounting
Do you need the structure of a classroom with the independence to study where you like? Then Live Online is the answer. You’ll be able to join in with live lectures and be part of the class from the comfort of wherever you choose.
All live lectures are recorded so that candidates can watch them for revision. AAT Level 2 Foundation Certificate in Bookkeeping and Practical Accountancy Training are included FREE in this course.
In AAT Level 3 qualification you will master more complex accounting disciplines including financial processes, advanced bookkeeping, final accounts and ethical practices for accountants.
KBM Training and Recruitment offers Live Online - AAT Level 3 Advance Diploma in Accounting with Practical Accountancy Training to make candidates job ready. Our qualified accountants help students in obtaining AAT Level 3 Advanced Diploma in Accounting and also provide practical training on Sage 50, QuickBooks, Xero and Payroll software.
Yes, you read it right, all 4 software.
At the end of AAT Level 3 Advanced Diploma in Accounting our recruitment team will help you in preparing a Professional CV and prepare you for Interviews. We will also connect you with potential employers to get you in an employment.
AAT Level 2 Certificate in Bookkeeping: (FREE)
• Bookkeeping Transactions
• Bookkeeping Controls
AAT Level 3 Advance Diploma in Accounting:
• Advanced Bookkeeping
• Final Accounts Preparation
• Management Accounting: Costing
• Indirect Tax
• Ethics for Accounting
• Spreadsheets for Accounting (Advanced Synoptic Assessment)
Practical Accountancy Training using Sage 50, QuickBooks, Xero
- Choosing the chart of accounts learning and how to customise it
- How double entry is applied in accounting software
- How to customise the nominal ledger and nominal codes
- Setting up customers accounts, Processing customers invoices and credit notes
- Setting up suppliers accounts, Processing suppliers invoices and credit notes
- Generating reports on invoices due, customer/supplier statements
- Performing error corrections
- Allocating cash payments and receipts
- Allocating bank payments and receipts
- Performing bank reconciliation
- Preparing, reconciling and submitting the VAT return to HMRC
Practical Payroll Training using Sage Payroll
- Understanding UK legislation relating to Payroll
- Registering as an employer with HMRC
- Understanding Pay as you earn (PAYE) system
- NIC classes and rate, Income tax bands and rates
- Adding employees and creating pay elements
- Processing payments and generating payslips
- Generating pre-update reports
- Departments and employee analysis
- Processing statutory payments (SSP, SMP, SPP)
- Recording absences and updating leavers and joiners
- Payment by BACS, Payroll forms P45 and P60
- HMRC submission (FPS, EPS)
- AAT approved and promoted training provider
- 97% pass rate with first attempt
- Interactive classes: Ask questions like in classroom
- Dedicated tutor support through Zoom or email
- Free AAT Level 2 tuition (if you have not completed Level 2)
- Free Sage 50, QuickBooks, Xero and Sage Payroll Training
- Firm of Chartered Certified Accountants & Registered Auditors
- Authorised and Regulated by Financial Conduct Authority (FCA)
- Practical Accountancy Training Endorsed by Institute of Financial Accountants
- Weekdays, Weekend and Evening Classes
- Professional CV and Interview Preparation
AAT Level 2 Certificate in Bookkeeping: FREE (Normally £399)
Practical Accountancy Training: FREE (Normally £400)
AAT Level 3 Diploma in Accounting: £690 (Normally £1380)
Registration and Exam fee is payable to AAT.
So join now and gain the AAT Level 3 Advanced Diploma in Accounting with Practical Accountancy Training and become super employable.
Who is this course for?
AAT Level 3 Advanced Diploma in Accounting is ideal for anyone looking to gain the ACCOUNTANCY QUALIFICATION & WORK EXPERIENCE at the same time to be more employable
AAT Level 2 with AAT Level 3 advance diploma in accounting has no requirements. Before you purchase this course, please ensure that the course is right for you. We have written full details of all courses to make everything clear. The detailed course information is designed to reduce the risk of you making the wrong choice. If you have any questions you can contact KBM Training and Recruitment and one of our expert career advisor will help you. Please note Hard copy books are not included in the cost but you will receive the access to E-books.
AAT Level 3 advance diploma in accounting can prepare you for following jobs;
- Accounts Assistant
- Finance Assistant
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Hi As it is mentioned "Exam(s) / assessment(s) not included in price, ", so please tell me how may exam(s) / assessments are in total and their cost.
Hi Sandy, In AAT Level 3 there are 4 individual unit exams (£70 x 4) and one synoptic exam (£90). RegardsThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
How much is the cost for each exam ? And when are the dates?
Hi Sabrina, We are flexible in terms of exam dates. All exams cost £70 except Synoptic which is £90. RegardsThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
How many exam has the level 2 ?
Hi Sabrina, AAT Level 2 Foundation Certificate in Bookkeeping has 2 exams (Bookkeeping Transactions and Bookkeeping Controls). Regards,This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.