Our Online A-Level Physics Course aims to develop your understanding of how science contributes to the success of society. You will learn about different areas of physics and how they relate to each other. You will also gain skills, knowledge and understanding of how science works which will prepare you for further study.
Our Online A-Level Physics Course enables students to:
- Develop their interest in, and enthusiasm for the subject, including developing an interest in further study and careers in the subject
- Appreciate how society makes decisions about scientific issues and how the sciences contribute to the success of the economy and society
- Develop and demonstrate a deeper appreciation of the skills, knowledge and understanding of How Science Works
- Develop essential knowledge and understanding of different areas of the subject and how they relate to each other.
- Exam Guide - download
Particles and Radiation
- Electromagnetic Radiation
- Collisions of Electrons with Atoms
- Refractive Index and Speed of Waves
Mechanics and Materials
- Free Falling Objects
- Forces and Newton's Laws of Motion
- Current Electricity
- Potential Divider
Further Mechanics and Thermal Physics
- Circular Motion
- Simple Harmonic Motion
- Thermal Physics
Fields and their consequences
- Electric Fields
- Magnetic Fields
- Electromagnetic Induction
- Nuclear Energy
- Lenses and Optical Telescopes
- Classification of Stars
Who is this course for?
Our A-Level Courses are perfect for homeschooling students, mature students or anyone looking to improve their grades!
Whilst there is no pre-requisite required in order to study a L3 qualification in the UK, it is still recommended that you have studied the subject at L2 (GCSE level), as this will generally contain underpinning knowledge.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.