Our SolidWorks course delivers professional skills efficiently and gets you working to a confident level in 3 days. This course can also be taken by those who already have some knowledge of the software and would like to develop their skills.
Benefits of SolidWorks
- Streamlines product development process from design through manufacturing.
- Eliminates rework, the duplication of work, and data translation errors.
- Significantly reduces costs associated with supporting multiple design and manufacturing tools by implementing one seamlessly integrated design-to-manufacturing solution.
- Enables fast and easy learning with online help and tutorials, live technical support, and training.
- Works directly with CAD data created in any major 3D CAD system.
- Updates documentation and BOMs automatically when designs change.
- Uses estimation tools and manufacturability checks to “design for cost” and “design for manufacturing”.
- Speeds the creation of 2D drawings, possibly eliminating the need altogether.
- Provides CAM programming for CNC machining with SOLIDWORKS CAM, powered by CAMWorks
Lesson 1: SOLIDWORKS Basics and the User Interface
Lesson 2: Introduction to Sketching
Lesson 3: Basic Part Modelling
Lesson 4: Symmetry and Draft
Lesson 5: Patterning
Lesson 6: Revolved Features
Lesson 7: Shelling and Ribs
Lesson 8: Editing: Repairs
Lesson 9: Editing: Design Changes
Lesson 10: Configurations
Lesson 11: Using Drawings
Lesson 12: Bottom -Up Assembly Modelling
Lesson 13: Using Assemblies
Who is this course for?
Those looking for career progression in design and engineering.
No previous knowledge is required.
Design and Engineering
Questions and answers
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.