SKILLS ON LIMITED
If you are looking to progress in accountancy career then you need a good understanding in the VAT areas. Specifically if you are looking for a job in the sector of Public Practice you would probably be required to have knowledge of different VAT schemes.
You don’t have to travel long distances and spend high travelling cost anymore to visit and get training in our training facility, instead we are offering training on your own computer system, anytime, anywhere, whenever you want in very reasonable price.
We are here to assure that we can provide the knowledge and expertise in remote online Vat training to you need and to be able to use the relevant software confidently and independently.
Tasks you are going to do while:
- VAT Returns using Sage 50 Accounts.
- VAT Returns using HMRC website.
- VAT registration process.
- How to be an agent regarding VAT for clients in HMRC.
- VAT returns for Standard scheme.
- VAT returns for Flat rate scheme.
- VAT returns for Annual Accounting scheme.
We will provide Best Vat Training with actual live data on Sage. After training we will also give you a training certificate. It is very proficient for you to find a good job.
Only the serious candidates who want to learn Vat Training in one day should contact us. The candidates will also have permanent access to our qualified staff and they will be able to speak to our staff whenever they have problem while working on their own.
If you required further information or want to book an appointment, please do not hesitate to call us or send us an email by clicking below or visit our website as given below. And one of our qualified trainer will get in touch with you within 24 hours to discuss further in details about this program and to answer your questions if any.
Who is this course for?
- Candidates currently studying CA, ACCA, CIMA, AAT, FIA, CIPFA or other Accounting and Finance qualifications.
- Those that have some knowledge and qualification in accounting and finance but no practical experience.
- Candidates with overseas experience but no UK experience.
- Candidates new to computerized accounting and payroll including RTI.
- Entrepreneurs or small business owners, looking forward maintaining their own accounts and payroll to reduce their costs.
• A Person Who is Keen to Learn.
You will be able to apply for jobs like VAT manager, Assistant Accountant, Finance Assistant, Junior Accountant.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.