SKILLS ON LIMITED
Add to basket or enquireEnquire now
Our one day remote online Management Accounts training has proved a success over last 3 years. We have successfully trained hundreds of Accounting and Finance candidates in preparing management accounts.
You don’t have to travel long distances and spend high travelling cost anymore to visit and get training in our training facility, instead we are offering training on your own computer system, anytime, anywhere, whenever you want in very reasonable price.
They are working in the industry as Management Accountants and contribute to daily financial decision-making.
The training package includes:
- An Introduction to Management Accounting
- How to read, interpret and present management accounts
- Selecting financial and non-financial information for management decision-making purposes
- Using formulas and functions to generate relationship between two financial variables and converting data into useful management reports
- Product and Revenue Analysis with Sage and Excel
- Divisional Sales and Cost Analysis for decision-making purposes
- Divisional Performance Measurement and Control
- Cost control through variance analysis
At Tutor On Limited, we help you begin your dream career in just weeks.
For job seekers, Accounting and Finance industry has unlimited opportunities to pursue a career and advancement. So DON’T miss the chances!
Most of our candidates get hired even before they finish training! Some works in renowned companies all over the world! If you want to be one of them, take actions to join us ASAP!
If you required further information or want to book an appointment, please do not hesitate to call us or send us an email by clicking below or visit our website as given below. And one of our qualified trainer will get in touch with you within 24 hours to discuss further in details about this program and to answer your questions if any.
Who is this course for?
This Course is ideal for
- If you are unemployed and looking for job in Accounting and Finance Sector
- If you want to change your career to working in Internal Accounts Department
- Candidates currently studying ACCA, CIMA, AAT, FIA, CIPFA or other Accounting and Finance qualifications.
- Those who have some knowledge and qualification in accounting and finance but no practical experience.
- Candidates with overseas experience but no UK experience.
- Candidates new to computerized accounting
- Entrepreneurs or small business owners, looking forward maintaining their own accounts to reduce their costs.
- Companies who want to train their staff for Bookkeeping to run these services in house.
- It is beneficial for professionals visiting London and wanting to enhance benefits of the visit.
- It is also helpful to Accountants who aim to establish their own accounting practice firm.
- Willingness to learn new skills and software
- No prior qualification or experience is required.
You will be able to apply for jobs like Bookkeeper, Assistant Accountant, Finance Assistant, Junior Accountant.
Questions and answers
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.