Add to basket or enquire
Gain the skills and credentials to kickstart a successful career and learn from the experts with this step-by-step training course. This Oil & Gas Management has been specially designed to help learners gain a good command of Oil & Gas Management, providing them with a solid foundation of knowledge to become a qualified professional.
Through this Oil & Gas Management, you will gain both practical and theoretical understanding of Oil & Gas Management that will increase your employability in this field, help you stand out from the competition and boost your earning potential in no time.
Not only that, but this training includes up-to-date knowledge and techniques that will ensure you have the most in-demand skills to rise to the top of the industry. This qualification is fully accredited, broken down into several manageable modules, ideal for aspiring professionals.
Learning Benefits of Oil & Gas Management :
- Get a deep understanding of the Oil & Gas Management just in hours not years
- Familiar yourself with the recent development and updates of the relevant industry
- Know how to use your theoretical and practical knowledge to adapt in any working environment
- Get help from our expert tutors anytime you need
- Access to course contents that are designed and prepared by industry professionals
- Study at your convenient time and from wherever you want
****Course Curriculum ****
***Oil & Gas Management***
Module 01- Oil & Gas: Introduction to Oil and Gas Management
- Oil & Gas: What Is Oil and Gas Management
- Oil & Gas: Career Opportunities and Scope
Module 02- Oil & Gas: Energy, Economics and Finance in Oil and Gas
- Oil & Gas: The Business of Petroleum
- Oil & Gas: The Industry Value Chain
- Oil & Gas: Economics of the Petroleum Industry
- Oil & Gas: Industry Revenues
- Oil & Gas: Industry Capital, Operating Costs and Taxes
- Oil & Gas: Investment Requirements of the Petroleum Industry
- Oil & Gas: Factors Influencing Petroleum Industry Investment
- Oil & Gas: Project Financing
Module 03- Oil & Gas: Oil and Gas Project Management
- Oil & Gas: Embracing Project Management
- Oil & Gas: Identification of Stakeholders
- Oil & Gas: Cost–Schedule–Quality Constraints
- Oil & Gas: Engineering Project Management
- Oil & Gas: Characteristics of Oil and Gas Projects
- Oil & Gas: Team Management
- Oil & Gas: Project Scope
- Oil & Gas: Elements of a Project Plan
- Oil & Gas: Scheduling
Module 04- Oil & Gas: Managing Oil and Gas Pipelines
- Oil & Gas: Pipeline integrity management program (IMP)
- Oil & Gas: Planning
- Oil & Gas: Risk Assessment and Management
- Oil & Gas: Pipeline System Description
- Oil & Gas: Hazard Identification
- Oil & Gas: Risk Analysis and Evaluation
- Oil & Gas: Risk Reassessment
- Oil & Gas: Pipeline Implementation
- Oil & Gas: Organisational Roles and Responsibilities
- Oil & Gas: Communication Process
- Oil & Gas: Managing Change
- Oil & Gas: Record Control
- Oil & Gas: Management Review
Module 05- Oil & Gas: Project Risk Analysis
- Oil & Gas: Lender Analysis of Oil and Gas Project Risks
- Oil & Gas: Negotiating and Working with the Lenders and their Advisors
- Oil & Gas: Sponsor Financial Risks
- Oil & Gas: Pre-Completion Risks
- Oil & Gas: Design and Technology Risk
- Oil & Gas: Contractor Risks
- Oil & Gas: Project Interface Risks
- Oil & Gas: Post-Completion Risks
- Oil & Gas: Operating Risks
- Oil & Gas: Dealing With Residual Risks Which Remain With the Project
Module 06- Oil & Gas: Managing Communication and Conflict
- Oil & Gas: Communications Management: Step-by-Step Implementation
- Oil & Gas: Triple C Model
- Oil & Gas: How to Accomplish Triple C Communication
- Oil & Gas: Factors in Communication
- Oil & Gas: Improving Communication
- Oil & Gas: Conflict Resolution Using Triple C Approach
Module 07- Oil & Gas: Oil and Gas Health and Safety
- Oil & Gas: Risk Assessment Techniques
- Oil & Gas: The 5-step Approach to Risk Assessment
- Oil & Gas: The 5-step Approach – Step 1: Identify the Hazards
- Oil & Gas: The 5-step Approach – Step 2: Decide Who Might Be Harmed and How
- Oil & Gas: The 5-step Approach – Step 3: Evaluate the Risks and Decide on Precautions
- Oil & Gas: The 5-step Approach – Step 4: Record the Findings and Implement Them
- Oil & Gas: The 5-step approach – Step 5: Review the Risk Assessment and Update If Necessary
- Oil & Gas: Management of Major Incident Risks
- Oil & Gas: Onsite Emergency Plan
- Oil & Gas: Fire and Explosion Strategy
- Oil & Gas: Medical Response
- Oil & Gas: Onshore
- Oil & Gas: Offshore
After completing all the modules of the Oil & Gas Management, your learning will be assessed by an automated multiple-choice based exam. You may choose to participate in a Mock Exam before attending the course completion Final Exam with no extra cost.
Now you can get the PR Officer Completion Certificate from Skill Up at a 50% reduced price. The PDF version is for only £4.5 (Previously £9) and the Hard Copy is for only £7.5 (Previously £15), while both version will cost you £12 (Previously £24) only.
Who is this course for?
Existing professionals or newbies who work in this field can amplify their skills & knowledge of this topic with our internationally-recognised Oil & Gas Management training, and it could make all the difference in escalating your career graph.
We know what Modern Online Learners are looking for – flexibility and accessibility. All of our courses are crafted and designed with those two words in mind. Grab a smart device or log in to your desktop to access our premium course contents. Don’t worry, our expert tutors and student assistants will be there for round the clock.
If you desire to learn and climb the ladder of success with your learning, we won’t ask for any specific prior education or experience. Enrol now in Oil & Gas Management and start your learning journey.
- No formal qualifications required, anyone from any academic background can take this course.
- Access to any internet-enabled smart device.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.