Add to basket or enquire
Undertake the foremost esteemed professional course on the world’s highly remarkable industry. Ensure accurate and higher knowledge of the oil and gas industry by using a comprehensive way of learning with this Oil & Gas Industry course.
Oil and gas have become essential to our way of livelihood, supporting the very structure of our new, linked, switched-on society. This is a great course with a lot of up-to-date materials for newcomers and existing employees to the industry. Power, politics, economics, the environment, geography, and history are all intertwined here. Anyone new to the oil and gas industry will gain a thorough understanding of the past and current dynamics of the related industry.
The learning modules contain all of the information required to understand the fundamentals of the oil and gas industry. It’s excellently conducted and summarized, with perfect graphs and statistics to back it up. When it comes to the interpretation of chemical matters, the course offers brief explanations.
Enrol right now to learn more about the challenges of this area and how to solve them!
Learning eBenfits of Oil & Gas Industry :
- Obtain a deep understanding of the global oil and gas industry.
- Explain the various forms of energy supplies.
- Analyze the changes in the factors that influence energy supply and demand.
- Determine the players in the energy scene and their strategic objectives.
- Understand the basic aspects of oil and gas, as well as the past and key stakeholders in the industry
- Recognize and acknowledge the potential energy production and consumption obstacles.
****Course Curriculum ****
***Oil & Gas Industry ***
Unit 01: About the Course
Unit 02: Oil in Our Economic Life
- Oil in our economic life – Introduction
- The role of oil in our economic life
Unit 03: The Characteristics of the Oil Industry
- Centers of production and demand
- Exploration risks
- The importance of capital investment
- Associations between companies
- The concentration of production
Unit 04: A Brief History of the Oil Industry and Petroleum Refining
- The beginnings of the oil industry
- The Rockefeller era
- The development of the oil industry
- The world oil order before 1960
- The formation of OPEC and the 2 oil shocks
- The consequences of the 2 oil shocks
- The 1986 oil counter shock
- The Gulf Crisis
- The current situation
Unit 05: Energy, Oil and Economic Development
- Energy equivalence
- The world energy balance
- Regional energy balances
- Energy consumption and wealth
- Energy consumption and price
Unit 06: Energy Consumption Forecast
- Energy consumption forecast
Unit 07: Energy Resources
- Energy resources
Unit 08: Production of Oil and Gas
- The historical development
- The current position
- Future prospects
- The production of natural gas
Unit 09: The Players of the Oil Scene
- The consuming countries
Unit 10: Investments
- Facts and figures
Unit 11: Profitability
- Facts and figures2
Unit 12: Conclusion
- The major oil companies
After completing all the modules of the Oil & Gas Industry, your learning will be assessed by an automated multiple-choice based exam. You may choose to participate in a Mock Exam before attending the course completion Final Exam with no extra cost.
Now you can get the PR Officer Completion Certificate from Skill Up at a 50% reduced price. The PDF version is for only £4.5 (Previously £9) and the Hard Copy is for only £7.5 (Previously £15), while both version will cost you £12 (Previously £24) only.
Who is this course for?
- Chemical engineering, manufacturing, petrochemicals, finance, and logistics students.
- Newcomers and existing semi-technical staff who need further experience.
- Professionals with a desire to learn much more about the oil and gas industry.
- Operators and technicians in the oil and gas industry.
- Maintenance, distribution, supply chain, sales, marketing, and quality control personnel of an oil company.
- No formal qualifications required, anyone from any academic background can take this course.
- Access to any internet-enabled smart device.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.