London Training For Excellence
Add to basket or enquire
This 5-day programme provides a unique opportunity for managers and executives in the petroleum sector and those who are eager to learn petroleum management business. The aim of this mini MBA programme is to provide delegates with the skills and knowledge to become successful leaders in today’s competitive oil
and gas business environment.
This in depth programme is designed for global oil and gas executives. It develops delegates’ strategic thinking and management practices; with focus on providing valuable skills in the business decision-making process, skills and practices.
- The economics of the oil and gas industry
- Characteristics of the oil and gas industry
- Economic, commercial and technological risks and strategic drivers of oil and gas
- Strategy, positioning and leadership
- Petroleum geology
- Oil and gas supply chain
- The flow of finance within an organisation?- Understanding the crucial role of cash flow,?scrutinising financial statements?and the capital investment decision
- The changing relationship between National Oil Companies (NOC’s) and their owners
- Governments role of nuclear power in the world’s energy mix?
- Natural gas and LNG: The commercial and technical challenges
- Stakeholder identification and interaction in upstream projects
- Leading and managing change
- Implementing organisational change
- Leadership and managing others
- Action Planning
- Oil and gas Mini MBA project
- Board presentation
- Tools to become a better manager and leader
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.