Official Sage 50 Computerised Payroll 2016-2017 -Level 1 & 2 Package
Flexible, interest-free, part payment options available.
- Exam(s) / assessment(s) is included in price
Sage 50 Payroll software is used by over half of UK businesses to submit their payroll to HMRC. It provides hassle-free payroll solutions for small to medium businesses that have between 5 – 500 employees, giving them a simple and straightforward process for registering and managing data.
Study Sage 50 Payroll and take control of your business’ payroll by enrolling in the Official Sage 50 Payroll certification to become an expert in this widely used and highly regarded software.
Who are e-Careers?
e-Careers are an experienced market leader in online education with the widest range of accredited courses from trusted awarding bodies. With a variety of options available, our specialist course advisors will make sure you enrol on the course that’s right for you.
Hand-picked, expert tutors will guide you through your chosen programme and technical support is always on hand to give you a smooth learning experience. E-Careers have helped over 400,000 people achieve their goals, see what they thought of us by searching e-Careers on trust pilot and see what we could do for you today.
We are the UKs only training provider to work with the three largest Accounting and Bookkeeping awarding bodies. That's why consider ourselves specialists. Speak to one of our impartial experts now to make sure you get the right course for your career.
To start your journey as a trusted and competent Payroll expert; simply click “Enquire Now”, fill in your details and we will call you back and arrange everything.
Click ‘Enquire Now’ to speak to one of our experts who will guide you through the enrollment process. We are also able to offer Supercard as part of our package, speak to one of our advisors today to find out more.
Key Benefits of Supercard*
- Completely free mobile phone & gadget insurance worth £15 per month
- Free night in a luxury hotel
- Free return flight to one of 13 European destinations
- Free week’s accommodation in the sun for up to 4 people
- Free 12-month Gourmet Society membership
- Up to 40% off cinema
Sage is the UK’s most popular accounting software, used by thousands of businesses of all sizes. Sage is also utilised worldwide as it provides an efficient and complete computerised accounts solution for businesses – whether that be businesses with an accounts department or individuals/business owners who track their own accounts.
- Rollback and restore data
- Set up legislation and company details
- Create employee records
- Set up pay elements
- Process your payroll run
- Use pension schemes
- Produce P32s
- Deal with starters and leavers
- Using the government gateway
- Deal with holiday pay
- Management information reports
- Automatic enrolment
- Understanding the importance of data security
- Deal with attachment of earnings orders
- Learn how to process and understand the difference between statutory and non-statutory payments and deductions
- Set up and process student loans
- Apply SSP, SMP, SAP and SPP to your payroll
- Understand the Payroll Tax Month End process
- Calculating the true cost of the payroll to an organisation including employer contributions and the statutory requirements.
Who is this course for?
Anyone who is new to Payroll or anyone who requires a certification to validate their Payroll knowledge using the Sage software.
There are no requirements for this Sage Payroll qualification as it contains the entry level Sage qualification.
Payroll specialists with Sage knowledge and certification can function in roles including:
• Payroll Manager
• Payroll Administrator
• Payroll Specialist
• Payroll Clerk
• Senior Payroll Administrator
As an Accountant with Payroll knowledge and qualifications you can expect to earn around £28,000 per year.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.