(Includes the official BCS Exam worth £174)
Internationally recognised and accredited by the British Computer Society (BCS), the Business Analysis Foundation certificate is for candidates who want to demonstrate knowledge and understanding of business analysis principles and techniques.
The course is approximately 20 hours long, interactive and uses audio and animation to create an interesting and involving training programme. The virtual learning environment brings together forums, discussions, resources, social media, support videos and much more.
This package includes the cost of the BCS examination sat through a PearsonVue examination centre.
Benefits of an online education:
- Instant access to the accredited multimedia e-learning course for a full year
- Interactive quizzes
- Unlike in a classroom, you can pause and rewind as often as you need to
- Study at your own pace - anywhere, anytime
- Prepare to pass your exams with confidence by using our extensive exam simulators
- Studying is broken down into small ‘byte-sizes’ to improve memory retention
- Unlimited access to the courses and practice exams for 1 year
- Great for brushing up on skills and preparing for interviews
The Business Analysis Foundation course will provide you with the knowledge and understanding of business analysis principles and techniques.
Business Analysis Curriculum:
- What is Business Analysis?
- The Competencies of a Business Analyst
- Strategy Analysis
- The Business Analysis Process Model
- Investigation Techniques
- Stakeholder Analysis and Management
- Modelling Business Processes
- Defining the Solution
- Making a Business and Financial Case
- Establishing the Requirements
- Documenting and Managing Requirements
- Modelling Requirements
- Delivering the Requirements
- Delivering the Business Solution
Our Course and Career Advisors are available to answer any questions you have and can also provide you with advice on other certifications to help you in your career. Don’t let the lack of a valuable qualification hold you back.
Who is this course for?
The Business Analysis Foundation certification is for anyone who requires an understanding of business analysis. This includes Business Analysts, Business Managers and their staff, Business Change Managers and Project Managers.
This course is also suitable for those who are considering a career change to become a Business Analyst and who would like to understand more about the role.
Upon successful completion of your Business Analysis Foundation examination, ITonlinelearning recommends studying the PRINCE2 Foundation training course. This will encourage and equip you with an in-depth knowledge of not just the certification, but also how to apply and implement these principles into the life of a Project Manager.
There are no academic requirements to study this course, but an interest in business analysis is recommended.
- Business Analyst
- Business Improvement Manager
- Project Worker
- Project Administrator
- Project Manager
Questions and answers
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.