Add to basket or enquire
Office Skills Training
Stand the chance to get a free Certificate in Time Management course when you enroll with us!!!
Study365, as a leading office skills training courses provider in the UK, this course allows you to enhance your office administration skills and prove to employers and recruiters that you’re able to provide office administration and secretary duties to the highest standards.
This is higher demanded and more advantageous training for your career life. The biggest advantage is this training will cover your computer skills including working with Microsoft Office, writing administrative documents and Data entry. This will save your time, money and effort for enrolling another training programme for developing computer literacy.
Further this programme teaches how to update your company’s social media profile and use social media and internet for personal and professional development, business letter, memo, CV, Covering letter for CV, Personal statement, and report writing, Preparation and face to Job interview, Data Entry, Bookkeeping, emailing and formatting documents, etc.
Our online programme is well designed that you feel same as you are in the classroom. This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week in 365 days (12 months). Effective support service, and study materials including step by step guided tutorial videos build your confidence to study well and guide you to secure your qualification.
* Free E-certificate (No additional cost for E-certificates)
Why You Should Choose Study 365
- 12 months Access to your course.
- The price shown on Reed is for the whole course, including the final exam and free e-certificate.
- CPD and iAP accredited certificate upon successful completion
- Tutor Support available Monday – Friday
- Brochure - download
Our online certificate in office administration training course includes 2 units and it has been designed for 25 guided learning hours.
UNIT 01: Administrative Skills Development
- Job functions and Description of Office Admin/ and Office Manager
- Diary Management.
- Business Reports and Letter Writing.
- E-mails Writing Tips.
- Handling Confidential Documents.
- Successful Meeting Minutes.
- Note Taking.
- Documents proofreading.
- Data Management, Record Keeping and Filing.
- Appointment Booking, and Arranging Interviews
- Preparing a Job Description (JD).
- Delivering Postal Mail
- Tips for Speed Reading.
- Creating an Effective CV and Cover Letter
- How to face a Job Interview
- Time Management.
- Confidence Building.
- Motivating Employees.
- Organising a Meeting.
- Event Planning.
- Invoicing/Petty cash.
- QuickBooks for Payroll Management
UNIT 02: Computer Literacy Skills Development
- Typing Speed Development.
- Microsoft Word.
- Microsoft Excel.
- Microsoft Power-Point.
- Microsoft Outlook.
- Microsoft Access.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice questions assessment test. This online multiple choice questions test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Successful candidates will be awarded “Certificate in Office Skills Training”.
Why Choose Us?
- Our courses represent outstanding value for money
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Each course is designed by industry experts, using an innovative interactive learning approach.
- Includes step-by-step guided videos tutorials.
- 24/7 Access to the Online Learning Portal.
- Anytime & Anywhere Learning.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Who is this course for?
- We designed this training for individual/group that prefer distance learning and busy with life.
- Individuals who would like to start working as an Office Administrator/Administration Assistant/Secretary.
- New or Temporary staffs who want to learn and develop best practice administration skills.
- Experienced Office Administrative people who want to develop IT, and Administration skills.
- There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrolment on this course. It is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be ages 17 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Basic understanding of English language, literacy, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
There are different paths in which your career could develop. You can be office manager, team supervisor or you can become a Personal Assistant for company director, executives or for senior management positions.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Hello. I have Microsoft Office version 2013. Is this compatible for this course please?
Kindly note that we recommend Microsoft Office version 2016. But you can try from Microsoft Office version 2013.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Hi ,my english speaking is not so so good i passed my higher secondary school from my country so I am able to do this course?
Dear Nisha Thank you very much for your query. Basic understanding of English language, literacy, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course. Hop you full fill this requirement. If so you can enroll. Regards, Student Support Team.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Hi, I would like to start this course. My english is not fluent, but good. Its necesarry to have fluent english?
Dear Anita Thank you very much for your query. That's fine. Basic understanding of English language, literacy, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course. The offer ends today, so hurry up and get the discount as you will receive 24/7 access for 365 days. Regards, Student Support Team.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.