If you are an aspiring Office Admin, Personal Assistant, Secretary or if you are currently working as a Secretary or PA and need to improve your skills and prove to employers that you have been professionally trained, this is the course that will provide you with the skills and confidence required to work at the top as an Office Admin, Secretary or Personal Assistant.
This course includes 04 units. Unit 01 delivers tutorials for developing your Secretarial and Personal Assistance skills and Unit 02 delivers tutorials for developing your Administrative skills, Unit 03 develops your personal and professional skills and Unit 04 helps you to develop your computer literacy skills.
Our online programme is well designed that you feel same as you are in the classroom. This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week in 365 days (12 months). Effective support service, and study materials including step by step guided tutorial videos build your confidence to study well and guide you to secure your qualification.
Why You Should Choose Study 365
- 12 months Access to your course.
- The price shown on Reed is for the whole course, including the final exam and free e-certificate.
- CPD and iAP accredited certificate upon successful completion
- Tutor Support available Monday – Friday
This Office Admin, Secretarial and Personal Assistant course is comprehensive and is designed to cover the following key areas. This course has been designed for 32 guided learning hours and each unit carries 08 guided learning hours:
1. BUSINESS REPORTS AND LETTER WRITING
2. E-MAILS WRITING TIPS
3. TYPING SPEED DEVELOPMENT
4. TIPS FOR SPEED READING
5. Microsoft Word
6. MICROSOFT EXCEL
7. MICROSOFT POWERPOINT
8. MICROSOFT OUTLOOK
9. MICROSOFT ACCESS
10. Diary Management
11. HANDLING CONFIDENTIAL DOCUMENTS
12. SUCCESSFUL MEETING MINUTES
13. NOTE TAKING
14. DOCUMENT PROOFREADING
15. APPOINTMENT BOOKING AND ARRANGING INTERVIEWS
16. DELIVERING POSTAL MAIL
18. CUSTOMER SERVICE AND TELEPHONE HANDLING SKILLS
19. ORGANISING A MEETING
20. DATA MANAGEMENT, RECORD KEEPING AND FILING
21. Event Planning
22. Arrange Business Travel & Accommodation
24. QUICKBOOKS FOR PAYROLL MANAGEMENT
25. INVOICING/PETTY CASH
26. Supervising and monitoring the office works
27. TIME MANAGEMENT
28. MOTIVATING EMPLOYEES
29. CREATING AN EFFECTIVE CV AND COVER LETTER
30. Job functions and Description of Office Admin & Manager
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice questions assessment test. This online multiple choice questions test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Successful candidates will be awarded “Certificate in Office Admin, Secretarial and Personal Assistant Training”.
Why Choose Us?
- Our courses represent outstanding value for money
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Each course is designed by industry experts, using an innovative interactive learning approach.
- Includes step-by-step guided videos tutorials.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- 24/7 Access to the Online Learning Portal.
- Anytime & Anywhere Learning.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Who is this course for?
- It’s particularly suited for those who prefer a self-paced method of learning, with trainer support when they need it. All levels welcome, from beginners to experience.
- The course is ideal for both beginners and existing Office admin, Secretary and PA who is seeking the opportunity to promote their career with a formal qualification.
- The course will help to gain the knowledge or widen their skill base to perform Office admin, Secretary and PA related tasks, as a part of their role.
- There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrolment on this course. It is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be ages 17 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Basic understanding of English language, literacy, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
There are different paths in which your career could develop. You can be an Office Admin, Office Manager, Secretary or Personal Assistant for company director, executives or for senior management positions.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
I would like to brush up my skills prior to returning to work...what's a realistic timescale in which to complete the course?
Dear Jane, This CPD accredited Office Skills, Secretarial & PA certificate will provide 365 days full access to your course materials and exams. Learners finish this course and claim their free e certificate within 3 months as a average. This materials provide 75 learning hours. Best Regards, Student Support Team .This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Hi Would i be able to access this course 24/7 all year??
Dear Terri, Yes, You will have 365 days , 24*7 accesses for your portal. Why You Should Choose us 1.12 months Access to your course. 2.The price shown on Reed is for the whole course, including the final exam and free e-certificate. 3.CPD and iAP accredited certificate upon successful completion 4.Tutor Support available Monday – Friday Best regards, Student Support Team.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Jayne Elizabeth asked:
How much does the NUS card cost?
Dear Jayne Elizabeth , The NUS card will cost just £11 & is valid for a full 12 months. NUS card is available for all the our courses Best Regards, Kevin Oswald.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
As this course does all the Microsoft packages, (ie. word, excel, etc), would I need 2 do another course on just the same package.
Dear Susanne, Yes , This accredited Office Skills, Secretarial & PA course covers following Microsoft packages. 1 MICROSOFT WORD 2. MICROSOFT EXCEL 3. MICROSOFT POWERPOINT 4. MICROSOFT OUTLOOK Best Regards, Student Support Team.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
What's NUc card for?
Dear Joyce, NUS extra is the #1 student discount card, brings you over 200 UK student discounts and comes with 1 year FREE ISIC un-locking over 42,000 international discounts. Best Regards, Student Support Team.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.