Office Skills & Receptionist Diploma
This Diploma course allows you to enhance your office administration & reception skills and prove to employers and recruiters that you’re able to provide office administration, reception, and management and secretary duties to the highest standards. With flexible study times of online learning, apply today to easily gain the skills needed to be a successful Receptionist, Office admin, Office manage, Administrative assistant or Secretary and begin to start a good career.
This course is high demanded and has many advantages for your career life. The biggest advantage is this training will cover your computer skills including working with Microsoft Office, writing administrative documents, data entry, the basics of finance and human resource management skills. This will save your time, money and effort for enrolling another training programme for developing computer literacy & skills in finance.
Furthermore, this programme can develop your customer service skills (receptions skills) and teaches how to produce business documentation and communicate in a business environment such as writing business letters, memo, CV, Covering letters for CV’s, Personal statement, report, and business presentation, Preparation and face to face training to prepare you for Job interviews, Data entry, emailing and formatting documents, etc. Also, it develops your skills in managing finance and human resources, social media and other administrative tasks in an organisation.
Certainly, at the end of this programme you will be able to develop your receptionist skills, administration skills, customer service skills, ICT (Information & communication technology skills), Technical writing skills, managing finance and human resources and also learn how to gain confidence in yourself etc.
Our online programme is well designed that you feel same as you are in the classroom. This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week in 365 days (12 months). Effective support service, and study materials including step by step guided tutorial videos build your confidence to study well and guide you to secure your qualification.
Why You Should Choose Study 365
- 12 months Access to your course.
- The price shown on Reed is for the whole course, including the final exam and free e-certificate.
- CPD and iAP accredited certificate upon successful completion
- Tutor Support available Monday – Friday
This online Diploma course has been designed for 45 guided learning hours.
1. DEVELOPING CUSTOMER SERVICE SKILLS
2. BUSINESS REPORTS AND LETTER WRITING
3. E-MAILS WRITING TIPS
4. TYPING SPEED DEVELOPMENT
5. TIPS FOR SPEED READING
6. MICROSOFT WORD
7. MICROSOFT EXCEL
8. MICROSOFT POWERPOINT
9. MICROSOFT OUTLOOK
10. MICROSOFT ACCESS
11. DIARY MANAGEMENT
12. HANDLING CONFIDENTIAL DOCUMENTS
13. JOB FUNCTIONS AND DESCRIPTION OF OFFICE ADMIN/ MANAGER
14. SUCCESSFUL MEETING MINUTES
15. NOTE TAKING
16. DOCUMENT PROOFREADING
17. APPOINTMENT BOOKING AND ARRANGING INTERVIEWS
18. DELIVERING POSTAL MAIL
20. ORGANISING A MEETING
21. DATA MANAGEMENT, RECORD KEEPING AND FILING
22. EVENT PLANNING
23. ARRANGE BUSINESS TRAVEL & ACCOMMODATION
25. QUICKBOOKS FOR PAYROLL MANAGEMENT
26. INVOICING/PETTY CASH
27. SUPERVISING AND MONITORING THE OFFICE WORKS
28. TIME MANAGEMENT
29. MOTIVATING EMPLOYEES
30. CREATING AN EFFECTIVE CV AND COVER LETTER
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course, learners will be required to take an online multiple choice assessment test. This online multiple choice test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Successful candidates will be awarded “Diploma in Office Skills & Receptionist Training”.
Why Choose Us?
- Our courses represent outstanding value for money
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Each course is designed by industry experts, using an innovative interactive learning approach.
- Includes step-by-step guided videos tutorials.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- 24/7 Access to the Online Learning Portal.
- Anytime & Anywhere Learning.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Who is this course for?
- This course is designed for individual/groups who prefer distance learning and deal with a busy with life.
- Individuals who would like to start working as a Receptionist/ Office Administrator/ Office manager/ Administration Assistant/Secretary.
- Individuals who want to further develop their skills in advance office administration tasks such as ICT, Finance and human resources, etc.
- Experienced Office Administrative people who want to develop an understanding of IT and Administration skills including finance, human resources etc.
- There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrolment on this course. It is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be ages 17 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Basic understanding of English language, literacy, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
There are different paths in which your career could develop. You can be an office administrator, office manager, team supervisor or you can become a Personal Assistant for company director and executives or for senior management positions.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Hello, i dont live in the UK would that be a problem to start the course ?
Dear Angie, No. You can start your course , while living in any part of the world. Successful candidates will be awarded CPD accredited Diploma in Office Skills & Receptionist Training”. Best Regards Student Support team .This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
I have office skills but can't find any employment . I am looking for reception courses what is the best way of getting a chance to show employers?
Dear Hillary , Yes. Office Skills & Receptionist CPD accredited Diploma is the ideal course for gain your professional qualification in receptionist field. here are different paths in which your career could develop. You can be an office administrator, office manager, team supervisor or you can become a Personal Assistant for company director and executives or for senior management positions. Best Regards, Student Support Team .This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Weber Monique asked:
I don't how work an English School, then teaching is difficuld but homeworks, help in School or somewhere a receptionist
Hi Weber Monique, Thank you for your question, this however is something that reed.co.uk will need to investigate. Your question has been forwarded to the reed.co.uk customer service team. ThanksThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.