With flexible study times of online learning, apply today to easily gain the skills needed to be a successful Office admin, Office manager, Administrative assistant or Secretary and gain highly paid employment today. This Diploma allows you to enhance your office administration skills and prove to employers and recruiters that you’re able to provide office administration, management and secretary duties to the highest standards.
This course is highly demanded and holds many advantages for your career life. The biggest advantage is this training will cover your computer skills including working with Microsoft Office, writing administrative documents & data entry and also basics of finance and human resource management skills. This will save your time, money and effort for enrolling another training programme for developing computer literacy and finance.
Further this programme develop your customer service skills and teaches how to produce business documentation and communicate in business environment such as writing business letter, memo, CV, Covering letter for CV, Personal statement, report, business presentation, Preparation and face to Job interview, Data entry, emailing and formatting documents, etc. Also, it develops your skills in managing finance and human resources, social media and other administrative tasks in an organisation.
Certainly, at the end this programme you will be able to develop your administration skills, customer service skills, ICT (Information & communication technology skills), Technical writing skills, managing finance and human resources and confidence yourself etc.
Our online programme is well designed that you feel same as you are in the classroom. This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week in 365 days (12 months). Effective support service, and study materials including step by step guided tutorial videos build your confidence to study well and guide you to secure your qualification.
This online Office Skills Diploma course is covered 40 guided learning hours and you will study following topics areas are listed under the course curriculum.
1. BUSINESS REPORTS AND LETTER WRITING
2. E-MAILS WRITING TIPS
3. TYPING SPEED DEVELOPMENT
4. TIPS FOR SPEED READING
5. MICROSOFT WORD
6. MICROSOFT EXCEL
7. MICROSOFT POWERPOINT
8. MICROSOFT OUTLOOK
9. MICROSOFT ACCESS
10. DIARY MANAGEMENT
11. HANDLING CONFIDENTIAL DOCUMENTS
12. SUCCESSFUL MEETING MINUTES
13. NOTE TAKING
14. DOCUMENT PROOFREADING
15. APPOINTMENT BOOKING AND ARRANGING INTERVIEWS
16. DELIVERING POSTAL MAIL
18. CUSTOMER SERVICE AND TELEPHONE HANDLING SKILLS
19. ORGANISING A MEETING
20. DATA MANAGEMENT, RECORD KEEPING AND FILING
21. EVENT PLANNING
22. ARRANGE BUSINESS TRAVEL & ACCOMMODATION
24. QUICKBOOKS FOR PAYROLL MANAGEMENT
25. INVOICING/PETTY CASH
26. SUPERVISING AND MONITORING THE OFFICE WORKS
27. TIME MANAGEMENT
28. MOTIVATING EMPLOYEES
29. CREATING AN EFFECTIVE CV AND COVER LETTER
30. JOB FUNCTIONS AND DESCRIPTION OF OFFICE ADMIN & MANAGER
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice assessment test. This online multiple choice test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Successful candidates will be awarded “Diploma in Office Skills ”.
Why Choose Us?
- Our courses represent outstanding value for money
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Each course is designed by industry experts, using an innovative interactive learning approach.
- Includes step-by-step guided videos tutorials.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- 24/7 Access to the Online Learning Portal.
- Anytime & Anywhere Learning.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Who is this course for?
- We designed this training for individual/group who prefer distance learning and busy with life.
- Individuals who would like to start working as an Office Administrator/ Office manager/ Administration Assistant/Secretary.
- Individual who want to further develop their skills in advance office administration tasks such as ICT, Finance and human resources, etc.
- Experienced Office Administrative people who want to develop IT and Administration skills including finance, human resources etc.
- There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrolment on this course. It is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be ages 17 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Basic understanding of English language, literacy, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
There are different paths in which your career could develop. You can be an office administrator, office manager, team supervisor or you can become a Personal Assistant for company director and executives or for senior management positions.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
how way to apply and funding?
Dear MD, You can directly apply for this accredited diploma in Office Skills by using reed platform. You can use following payment methods 1. Visa Cards 2. Master Cards 3.paypal 4. American express Best Regards, Student Support Team.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
How many hours required to complete?
Dear Susan, This CPD accredited Office Skills Diploma contains with 65 guided learning hours. You will have 365 days authorized access to complete your course successfully and claim your free E-certificate. Best Regards, Student Support Team .This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Is hardcopy certificate availabe or just pdf? cheers
Dear Liban, Yes, Hard Copy certificates is available for this accredited diploma in Office Skills Diploma course . You will have free e-certificate with this course. You have to pay additional small amount.in order to purchase hard copy certificate. Best Regards, Kevin Oswald.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Can we complete the course in two weeks
Dear Francesca, Greetings From Study365! Yes. CPD accredited office skills diploma will provide 365 days access to complete your course. you can complete and claim your course within any duration as you decided within this 365 days. Best Regaerds Student Support Team.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Hello, once completed the course will i get a certificate mentioning it was an online course or a certificate without mentioning online ?
Dear Hemant, CPD accredited Office Skills Diploma is fully online self placed course. You will have three mock exams and one final exam at the end of the course work.Successful candidates will be awarded “CPD accredited Diploma in Office Skills ”.Thank you Best Regards, Student Support Team.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Can you retake if you are unsuccessful or do you only get one chance?
Dear Megan, We provide three mock exams and one final exam with this course. You can apply for a retake exams ,if you failed unfortunately. Best Regards, Student Support Team.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.