Add to basket or enquire
This bundle consists of 10 courses which will give you an opportunity to cover many areas of Office Administration Skills.
The Office Skills Course Bundle is a comprehensive all-in-one training to help learners get the most out of the package. Discover new and improved features in Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint. If you are using an old version you can upgrade to a new one and master new and specific features. The library course is for any individual who wants to take your IT career to the next level. Once you complete the courses you will have the confidence to use Office Skills packages efficiently in an enterprise environment.
The courses will teach you how to use Office Skills and gain recognition amongst colleagues and your employer. Having specialist certifications on your CV will demonstrate that you are competent in Office Skills, and that you have the necessary expertise to apply it in an IT environment. It will increase your marketability.
- Free E-certificate (No additional cost for E-certificates)
- QuickBooks Point of Sale (POS)
- QuickBooks Premier 2014
- Sage 50 Accounting 2013
- SalesForce 2015: Power User
- Accounting and Business Basics
- Social Media
- Microsoft Word 2016
- Microsoft Outlook 2016
- Microsoft Excel 2016
- Microsoft Access 2016
Course Library Objectives
- Gain access to the best and most recognised training
- Become qualified and improve your knowledge in a specialised field
- Learn a new set of skills to help you succeed in your current employment
- Understand how to use your skills in an enterprise environment
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at anytime.
Method of Assessment
At the end of the Office Skills Course Bundle you will be required to take a multiple choice question assessment test. The multiple choice question assessment will be automatically marked with learners receiving an instant grade.
If it is an official exam you will have to purchase it separately on the relevant website.
Those who successfully complete the Office Skills Course Bundle will be awarded the relevant certificate. For every course you complete successfully you will receive a free e-certificate and you can purchase a printed certificate, as well. It will make you valuable to employers in IT enterprises, and your motivation at gaining new skills will be recognised by leading IT corporations.
Who is this course for?
- Job hunters
- Personal Assistants
- Data Entry Officers
- Learners wishing to qualify in Office Skills certifications
- Anyone interested in expanding their knowledge in Office Skills
- You must be over the age of 16 and have a basic understanding of Maths, English and ICT
- The course is suitable for learners looking to acquire new skills and knowledge
- Administrative/Office Manager – The average UK salary for an Office Manager is £22,367 per annum
- Administrative Assistant – The average UK salary for an Administrative Assistant is £16,691 per annum
- Accounts Manager – The average UK salary for an Accounts Manager is £26,703 per annum
- Personal Assistant – The average UK salary for a Personal Assistant is £25,192 per annum
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.