Add to basket or enquire
Office Skills Course Bundle
The Office Skills Course Bundle are comprehensive courses that will speed learners up on Office Skills. You can learn software from scratch, master specific features and upgrade to a new version. The library course is for any Office user who wants to validate your skills and achieve status in your IT career. Once you complete the courses you will have the confidence to use Office Skills packages effectively and proficiently.
What you will learn
- QuickBooks Point of Sale is an easy to use, scalable, affordable, customised and integrated software and hardware system. The solution can track sales and customer information and inventory sales giving retailers to have more time to think about how to serve customers better.
- SalesForce will cover contact management, sales collaboration, sales force engage, sales/data reporting and marketing automation for beginners, advanced and experienced users.
- The course will give you grounding on basics of business and accounting, and an understanding of budgeting, bookkeeping, preparing management and financial accounts.
- Social media course will equip you with the skills to use popular platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and YouTube. You can become successful social media marketers and enhance your reputation with potential clients.
- You will learn basic, intermediate and advanced Excel, Access, Outlook, Powerpoint and Word.
- Learn how to design spreadsheets, presentations, professional looking documents, business reports, emails, newsletters, and multi-media projects.
- Learn how to create budgets, track expenses, and insert graphs and charts.
- You will gain invaluable insider tips and learn new techniques.
Global Edulink offers the most convenient path to gain recognised skills and training that will give you the opportunity to put into practice your knowledge and expertise in an IT or corporate environment. You can study at your own pace at Global Edulink and you will be provided with all the necessary material, tutorials, qualified course instructor, narrated e-learning modules and free resources which include Free CV writing pack, free career support and course demo to make your learning experience enriching and rewarding.
- QuickBooks Point of Sale (POS)
- QuickBooks Premier 2014
- Sage 50 Accounting 2013
- SalesForce 2015: Power User
- Accounting and Business Basics
- Social Media
- Microsoft Word 2016
- Microsoft Outlook 2016
- Microsoft Excel 2016
- Microsoft Access 2016
Course Library Objectives
- Gain access to the best and most recognised training courses
- Become qualified and improve your knowledge in a specialised field
- Learn a new set of skills to help you succeed in your current employment
- Understand how to use your skills in an enterprise environment
- Access to the industry’s finest expert instructors with over 15 years of experience
- Repeat and rewind all your lectures and enjoy a personalized learning experience
- Gain access to quality video tutorials
- Unlimited 12 months access from anywhere, anytime
- Support by email, phone and live chat
- Save time and money on travel
- Learn at your convenience and leisure
- Quizzes, tests mock exams, practice exams to ensure you are 100% ready
You have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at anytime.
Method of Assessment
At the end of each course you will be required to take a multiple choice question assessment test. The multiple choice question assessment will be automatically marked with learners receiving an instant grade.
If it is an official exam you will have to purchase it separately on the relevant website.
Those who successfully complete the Office Skills Course Bundle will be awarded the relevant certificate. For every course you complete successfully you will receive a free e-certificate and you can purchase a printed certificate, as well. It will make you valuable to employers in IT enterprises, and your motivation at gaining new skills will be recognised by leading IT corporations.
Who is this course for?
- Job hunters
- Personal Assistants
- Data Entry Officers
- Learners wishing to qualify in Office Skills certifications
- Anyone interested in expanding their knowledge in Office Skills certifications
- Administrative Assistant
- Executive Assistant
- Administrative/Office Manager
- Accounts Manager
- Personal Assistant
- IT Manager
- IT Trainer
- Desktop Designer
- Data Entry Officer
- Office Clerk
- Social Media Marketer
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course.Be the first to ask a question.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.