Add to basket or enquire
No matter which industry/sector, only 1 course is enough to master all the office skills, office administration & management techniques! This TQUK-endorsed Office Skills and Administration course enables you to learn at your pace and achieve accredited certificates to move forward with your career.
This Office Skills and Administration course covers the core competencies in business writing, professional communication and organisational skills. After finishing the course, you will be amazed by the sheer excellence in managing your time and meetings. This office administration course will also significantly improve your administrative management capabilities, customer service skills and computer literacy with essential programs such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and many more!
Whether you’re planning to move up to a managerial role at work, eager to get a promotion or only kickstart your professional life, this course is the perfect platform for you to flourish. On top of that, you’re getting a special discounted price to enhance your office administration and managerial skills. The discount is for a limited time, so you better hurry up!
Fundamental Skills Covered in this Office Skills and Administration Course
- Office Administration Skills
- Administrative & Meeting Management Skills
- Microsoft Office Skills (Excel & Powerpoint for day-to-day office errands)
- Organisational Skills
- Time Management Skills
- Effective Communication Skills with Clear Understanding of Body language
- Business Writing Skills
Why this Office Skills and Administration Course from One Education is the favourite among professionals:
- TQUK-endorsed & CPD-accredited certificates on successful completion of the Office Skills and Administration course
- 24/7 access to the course for 12 months
- No hidden fees or exam charges
- Full Tutor support on weekdays (Monday – Friday)
- Efficient assessment and instant results
- Comprehensive understanding of all aspects of office administration, office management and essential office skills
Key Features of this Office Skills and Administration Course:
- Popular among professionals all over the UK who have completed this course and succeeded in securing a better future with advanced learning and professional certificate.
- All-in-one training materials so that you can improve your existing knowledge and skills in office administration and management while also learning up-to-date techniques and information.
- Be it personal assistant, administrative personnel or management — we cover everything with our office skills and administration course designed by industry experts.
- Fundamental skills like organising, communication, time management are discussed in-depth within this course.
- Proper training on Microsoft Office focusing on Excel and Powerpoint is what sets this course apart from all the other courses on office skills and office administration.
- Commonly overlooked but essential office skills to develop are covered in this exclusive office administration skills course; namely — telephone etiquette, meeting management, business writing etc.
This Office Skills and Administration course is designed with the following modules:
Module 1: Personal Assistant
- Working with Your Manager
- Administrative Soft Skills
- Effective Time Management
- Meeting Management
- Tools of the Trade
- Being an Effective Gatekeeper
- Organisational Skills
- Confidentiality Guidelines
- Special Tasks
Module 2: Admin Support
- Getting Organised
- Managing Time
- Getting It All Done On Time
- Special Tasks
- Verbal Communication Skills
- Non-Verbal Communication Skills
- Empowering Yourself
- The Team of Two
- Taking Care of Yourself
Module 3: Administrative Management
- Why Your Office Needs Administrative Procedures
- Gathering the Right Tools
- Identifying Procedures to Include
- Top Five Procedures to Record
- What to Include in Your Binder
- Organising Your Binder
- What Not to Include in the Procedure Guide
- Share Office Procedure Guide
- Successfully Executing the Guide
Module 4: Organisational Skills
- Remove the Clutter
- Scheduling Your Time
- To-Do Lists
- Paper and Paperless Storage
- Organisation in Your Work Area
- Tools to Fight Procrastination
- Organising Your Inbox
- Avoid the Causes of Disorganisation
- Discipline is the Key to Stay Organised
Module 5: Telephone Etiquette
- Aspects of Phone Etiquette
- Using Proper Phone Language
- Eliminate Phone Distractions
- Inbound Calls
- Outbound Calls
- Handling Rude or Angry Callers
- Handling Interoffice Calls
- Methods of Training Employees
- Correcting Poor Telephone Etiquette
Module 6: Business Writing
- Working with Words
- Constructing Sentences
- Creating Paragraphs
- Writing Meeting Agendas
- Writing E-mails
- Writing Business Letters
- Writing Proposals
- Writing Reports
- Other Types of Documents
- Proofreading and Finishing
Module 7: Time Management
- Setting SMART Goals
- Prioritizing Your Time
- Planning Wisely
- Tackling Procrastination
- Crisis Management
- Organising Your Workspace
- Delegating Made Easy
- Setting a Ritual
- Meeting Management
- Alternatives to Meetings
Module 8: Body Language and Effective Communication
- Communicating with Body Language
- Reading Body Language
- Body Language Mistakes
- Gender Differences
- Nonverbal Communication
- Facial Expressions
- Body Language in Business
- Lying and Body Language
- Improve Your Body Language
- Matching Your Words to Your Movement
Module 9: Meeting Management
- Planning and Preparing
- Setting up the Meeting Space
- Electronic Options
- Meeting Roles and Responsibilities
- Chairing a Meeting
- Dealing with Disruptions
- Taking Minutes
- Making the Most of Your Meeting
Module 10: Microsoft Excel
- Navigate the Excel User Interface
- Use Excel Commands
- Create and Save a Basic Workbook
- Enter Cell Data
- Use Excel Help
- Create Worksheet Formulas
- Insert Functions
- Reuse Formulas and Functions
- Insert, Delete, and Adjust Cells, Columns, and Rows
- Search for and Replace Data
- Use Proofing and Research Tools
- Apply Text Formats
- Apply Number Format
- Align Cell Contents
- Apply Styles and Themes
- Apply Basic Conditional Formatting
- Create and Use Templates
- Preview and Print a Workbook
- Set Up the Page Layout
- Configure Headers and Footers
- Manage Worksheets
- Manage Workbook and Worksheet Views
- Manage Workbook Properties
Module 11: PowerPoint Basic
- Customize the User Interface
- Set PowerPoint 2016 Options
- Modify Slide Masters and Slide Layouts
- Add Headers and Footers
- Modify the Notes Master and the Handout Master
- Create SmartArt
- Modify SmartArt
- Write Math Equations
- Add Audio to a Presentation
- Add Video to a Presentation
- Customize Animations and Transitions
- Review a Presentation
- Store and Share Presentations on the Web
- Annotate a Presentation
- Set Up a Slide Show
- Create a Custom Slide Show
- Add Hyperlinks and Action Buttons
- Record a Presentation
- Secure a Presentation
- Broadcast a Slide Show
- Create a Video or a CD
Method of Assessment
To assess your learning of this office administration skills course, you have to participate in an automated multiple-choice question exam. Upon successful completion, you’ll be qualified for TQUK-endorsed and CPD-accredited certificates on Office Skills and Administration.
Also, to enhance the depth of your knowledge regarding the course and further assess your learning, you are advised to complete the assignment questions provided at the end of the course, which you can complete anytime you wish. After submitting the assignment, our expert tutor will assess your assignment and will give you feedback on your performance.
CPD Certification from One Education
After completing the MCQ assessment, you will qualify for the CPD Certificate from One Education, as proof of your professional development. Certification is available in PDF format, at the cost of £9, or a hard copy can be sent to you via post, at the expense of £15.
Endorsed Certification from TQUK
Upon successful completion of the MCQ assessment, learners can order their TQUK Endorsed Certification by paying an accreditation fee of £59. International students will be required to pay an additional £10 postal charge.
Who is this course for?
Anyone and everyone wishing to gain knowledge on office administration, office skills or management can benefit from this comprehensive training course. The professionally recognised certificates upon completing this office skills and administration course will be beneficial for your Resume as well as your career.
The Office Skills and Administration course is open to all, with no formal entry requirements. All you need is a passion for learning, a good understanding of the English language, numeracy and IT, and to be over the age of 16.
There are no formal requirements needed for this Office Skills and Administration course. Everyone can enrol and learn all about office administration to gain all the necessary office skills of tomorrow.
The course materials are 100% online and compatible with all kinds of devices for your ease of access.
Completing this Office Skills and Administration course results in a wide range of opportunities in office administration or managerial job roles. Specifically, this course aims to boost employability in roles including:
- Office Administrator
- Office/Departmental Manager
- Head of Department
- Team Leader
The average salaries for these job roles are usually £27,000 - £50,000 per year.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
How much is the certificate?
Hi Aga, After successfully completing the course, you will be able to obtain an accredited certificate. The PDF certificate will cost you £19 and the hard copy is £34. Regards, Help Desk.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
How to pass the course? Through exams or course work?
Hi Nadia, Thanks for the question. There will be a mock and a final exam at the end of the course. You need to pass the final exam to complete the course. You need to obtain 60% mark in the exam to pass. Thanks.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Hello is the course home or office/classroom based ?
Dear Sam, All of our courses, including this one, are completely online courses. You can do the course from anywhere you want. Thanks.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.