London Training For Excellence
Add to basket or enquireEnquire now
- Realize their proper status and respective responsibilities.
- Office Managers’ proper status and respective responsibilities.
- Competencies, Ethics, and Honor
- V.I.P. visits, meetings, ceremonies, and special events
- Activating emotional intelligence.
- The organization set-up and my location.
- How to handle other high-ranking executives / owners.
- Office staff and responsibilities.
- General knowledge and job knowledge.
- Precedence, Titles and Forms of Address.
- Office Management and Administrative Tools.
- 1st impressions.
- Listening skills.
- Styles of leaders.
- Social perception.
- Social skills.
- Performance management.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.